Some more sales reported in today's DNJ (all at Sedo):

accountemps.co.in - $1500
jasper.in - $1499
dbsbank.in - $3000

accountemps.co.in - Created On:15-Aug-2010
dbsbank.in - Created On:21-Mar-2010
These are squatter sales.
Not seeing much sales of good generic .in'

I'm sure the Indian companies are realizing the importance of the web presence being an integral part of the business.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys, I do not want to stay calm anymore.

I recently sold 16 names ( .in & .co.in ) for $40k

In dec 2008, In one deal i sold 40 names for $20k & in another deal i sold 30 names for $30k

Only a few of our fellow domainers are aware of it - like chandan, meditang etc

I cannot reveal the names as per the agreement i had with the buyers
As a matter of fact, we are aware of more than 100 domains which were sold for between xxxx to xx,xxxx, unfortunately most the sales are private.

Cheers,
Neo.

OK guys, I do not want to stay calm anymore.

I recently sold 16 names ( .in & .co.in ) for $40k

In dec 2008, In one deal i sold 40 names for $20k & in another deal i sold 30 names for $30k

Only a few of our fellow domainers are aware of it - like chandan, meditang etc

I cannot reveal the names as per the agreement i had with the buyers
As a matter of fact, we are aware of more than 100 domains which were sold for between xxxx to xx,xxxx, unfortunately most the sales are private.

Cheers,
Neo.

This year, my .in and .co .in sale revenues exceed $30k including some mid $xxxx sales
Never make a counter below $xxxx for good names.
The market is there!
Just heard that an average keyword co.in has sold for $20k (not mine)
I find the .in is also pending transfer
Have faith in your generic domains, End users will come to you!

Anyone ever notice how an unusual number of 'big sales' reported by domainers on this forum always seem to be covered by NDA?

I've sold A LOT of domain names (like, real domains to real users for real money in the real world) and only twice have I ever had the purchasing parties request non-disclosure, yet almost every time someone on this forum reports a XX,XXX sale that they just made, well, they can't say what it was... BUT KEEP FAITH! WE CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE, BUT THEY'RE HAPPENING!

LOL. Just LOL.
Some people have a tenuous grasp on reality.

I've sold A LOT of domain names (like, real domains to real users for real money in the real world) and only twice have I ever had the purchasing parties request non-disclosure, yet almost every time someone on this forum reports a XX,XXX sale that they just made, well, they can't say what it was... BUT KEEP FAITH! WE CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE, BUT THEY'RE HAPPENING!

the same thing you are doing now :p no mention of real names :confused:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom