Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Hacking dot co dot in , sold for 500 $

Keep a lookout guys, I'm diluting my domain portfolio because of the recent paypal rules, i'm not able to enjoy my hobby and that means someone else can take advantage grabbing premiums REAL cheap !

Hacking dot co dot in , sold for 500 $

Keep a lookout guys, I'm diluting my domain portfolio because of the recent paypal rules, i'm not able to enjoy my hobby and that means someone else can take advantage grabbing premiums REAL cheap !

BIDO SUCKS :)

After 3 weeks, I see
Buyer won't pay, transaction canceled
, the domain automatically schedules itself for another auction and I get to know of it as a email. I get to know the transaction did not go through only when I login to my account and go to sales page. No notification, nothing !

So well, bah .. the domain did not get sold and is still up for grabs.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Oh it's my dropped domain, of course I was unwilling to drop it but I have thousands of .in's. And RC sucks, on 6 June 20:00 UTC I submitted a bulk registration for 30+ domains, the order was finished TEN minutes later, and thompson.in was lost. :mad:

THOMPSON.IN (registered less than 3 weeks ago) on auction at Sedo, currently at $750 and 16 hours left.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom