Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
:eek: Oh it's my dropped domain, of course I was unwilling to drop it but I have thousands of .in's. And RC sucks, on 6 June 20:00 UTC I submitted a bulk registration for 30+ domains, the order was finished TEN minutes later, and thompson.in was lost. :mad:

I guess the domain was already at/close to deletion stage and perhaps insufficient funds to complete?

Moral- renew earlier.

Could also have paid the $70? fee to reinstate?

I guess the domain was already at/close to deletion stage and perhaps insufficient funds to complete?

Moral- renew earlier.

Could also have paid the $70? fee to reinstate?

Oh I meant I had intentionally chosen to drop and snap it, but unfortunately failed. I have about 4K .in domains registered in RC's 1.89 promo period, it's hard for me to renew them which may drive me into bankrupt. The sold dixie.co.in was also dropped and snapped.

LLL.in (not a generic word for 3-letter .INs, but the very domain) is on auction at Sedo, with 5 hours left:
Code:
http://www.sedo.com/auction/auction_history.php?auction_id=114792

ambassador.in $1,152 (This was reported previously)
cha.in $2,000

BOTH at SEDO reported by DNJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hosting.IN is on auction at Sedo, currently at $5,000. Now that's a superpremium! I think it's one of those few keywords, like insurance, for which the sky is the limit!

Hosting.IN is on auction at Sedo, currently at $5,000. Now that's a superpremium! I think it's one of those few keywords, like insurance, for which the sky is the limit!

One of the few premium .in CH did not get "stolen" from him.

Great name-Good luck Chris.

A second bidder already joined, so now at $5.1K.

Could be a real fight over this one. Although I guess most possible end-users will not know about the auction, unless seller has promoted it in some way.

A second bidder already joined, so now at $5.1K.

Could be a real fight over this one. Although I guess most possible end-users will not know about the auction, unless seller has promoted it in some way.

Exactly, which would be in his best interest.

Who do you think will be the new owner of this one? Between:

a) A domainer
b) An Indian company
c) A foreign company

My bet is c, but I am kind of hoping it will be b :p

If it were a .co.in I would say b), but being .in it's likely c) which is great if we hope that .IN becomes larger ;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom