Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Sold on Sedo:

566.in - $699 USD
766.in - $688 USD

Congrats, I'm assuming the buyer is the same, is he/she from China?

Also elab.in that was on auction last month, had the transaction completed. Sold for 502 Pounds

Last edited by a moderator:
many say the link dot IN sale was too cheap but to me it was a good sale when u consider the context.not every name will live up to its full potential..3k is not peanuts for a .in. Let's appreciate a good profit instead of a great sale. Good to know many .in domainers are well aware of prices in the market. Good luck to all. Maybe u don't need to sell to high..just make sure you don't undersell. :D

Congrats, I'm assuming the buyer is the same, is he/she from

Just had had a low offer on a very good 3 number .in from China, countered with a reasonable offer but "buyer" cancelled not guess just fishing.

Have a geo .in going through Sedo's escrow for $1500 at the moment. Will update with the name when process is complete

Another news, looks like TTT.IN changed hands recently. Don't know the price yet, but looking at the history of who-is, the seller is the current owner of RRR.IN

FYI, I just got lowball ($100 each) offers on:

955.in, 818.in, 885.in, 655.in and 155.in

on 4.cn - I imagine all from the same buyer, but maybe the idea of .in numbered domains could catch on in China... they are running out of options with .com, .net and .cn names.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom