Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Got info abt another sale -- downloader.in for Euro 200 ($265) on SEDO

Another piece of statistics -- more than 50% of reported .in sales this year happened in the last 2.5 months. Good times for .in names. Things that were looking bleak in the first quarter of the year in terms of sales has corrected in the past 2.5 months. Last year there were 71 reported .in sales. This year, we have managed to reach 47 so far with 4.5 months to go. Hopefully we can come close to the number of last year, if not, beat it :)

Line possibly acquired by the chat/talk OTT application - really cheap!

Nope, they were not interested in either purchase or affiliate.

To the best of my knowledge the only one they own is Line.me.

I had turned down £3K last year just after getting the name thinking that Naver would come across. They did not,so the recent offer and negotiation was not going to be missed.

A very fair short term profit.

it may sell for $xxxxxx but se la vie! I am happy and have moved on.

link.in SOLD for US2,999 in the last week on SEDO

This is actually a bad sale, 3K for a one word popular web term? Not to mention easily brandable, and loads of profitable ideas come to mind on what can be done with it.
Not sure if this was sold to a reseller or end-user But I remember selling generic two word .in domains to end-users for $3000 - $5000 just few months ago.
I know that there is a difference between an end-user sale and selling to a reseller, but when a name like this gets sold for just 3K it kinda dents the market as a whole. Domain Holders need to hold out on names like these.
sidenote: If the sale was to an end-user, it's even worse.

medicine.in which was on auction on SEDO for $4,900, had its transaction completed today.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom