Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Finally! I can tell everyone:

Sold Tuned.in at Sedo for $2,000! Funny thing with this name. I always thought it was a pretty good name. A few months back, I needed money. I was going to sell it over at Namepros for something like $60. The member asked me if he could pay me on the following Saturday. I thought sure, why not. I pm'd him. I don't know if it didn't go through, if he didn't get it, or just forgot about it. So never made a deal.
Just two weeks ago, same thing. Short on cash, needed a few quick bucks. So, I listed it here as "make an offer on". I think about 17 members looked at it... no offers. I WAS AGAIN GOING TO ACCEPT JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.... $40, $50, $60 maybe...then.... an offer on Sedo! I couldn't believe it. I thought to myself "is this for real, or did the guy make a mistake, and mean $200?" I didn't even counteroffer... I accepted right then and there. (I know, I could have made even more maybe). I didn't want to be greedy. If it was for real, I thought $2,000 for more than a good deal.
It was for real. The guy paid. Finally, 2 weeks later..... the dream is over..... it's not a dream.. it's for real! I have my money.
Good luck to the buyer. I hope he has a great website planned for it. I still think it was a pretty good name. I am glad someone else thought so too!
Frank

Nice one, Frank :)

When I saw that sale I remembered someone offering it for sale at NamePros.

Glad its you! Congrats.

I never even made a counteroffer. I didn't want to blow the deal. Maybe they would have paid more, but I am real happy with the deal!

Frank

Tuned.in is #24 on the list :)

Noticed also that tuning.in sold a while ago for 1000 Euros.

Domain business is full of surprises.every morning i get up early to see if a offer is waiting in my inbox.

I am really happy for knarf that his domain went to the best end user.this proves that indian cctld's are now big rise.wish every member on this forum same luck.

Btw,how many LLL.in's are left?.i am bigtime registering em.

Link.in just sold on Sedo

Link.in for $3,300 USD at Sedo on Nov. 17, 2007.

WOW another good news for .IN investor. :)

I got human.in , just wonder how much this worth ? hehe

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom