Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
i love this site.the entire history on indian domain sales is available here.

steve,where do you have the top sellers list?.

Welcome, dotin

A list of which people have sold the most? I'm not sure everyone would like their details to be published, but I can start a thread and ask people to post if they want to be list.

i would like to see how gov.co.in goes.its on sedo with high traffic.but i think com.co.in will be more usefull for a developer as it is a whole new tld.
Looking forward for more big sales.

Very interesting - I remember the owner mentioning before that this name gets 1000s of type-ins per month.

I Sold: OSS.IN yesterday for $250

Was not planing to sell it this low but was needing some cash on paypal yesterday to buy some other names i got for a very low price and could
easy sell today for over $1000 to several peoples i already know wants
them.

Sold some other .IN domains last few weeks for between $80 to $450 also but these peoples have asked me not to tell about the names and prices.

$1,000 for a .net.in

Per Tuesdays DnJournal.com: Voip.net.in $1,000 at Sedo!!! Wow! $1,000 for a .net.in .
More good news !

Frank (PS: I hope to report another .in sale anyday now!)

Sedo has received the payment from buyer, and now my oro.in is in waiting for the transfer but it seem like Whiz.in having some problem about the email send out since I haven't receive any email about acceptance confirmation email link yet. Any idea ? I heard if you not even click on that link but it's still automatic transfer to the new registra right ?

Sedo has received the payment from buyer, and now my oro.in is in waiting for the transfer but it seem like Whiz.in having some problem about the email send out since I haven't receive any email about acceptance confirmation email link yet. Any idea ? I heard if you not even click on that link but it's still automatic transfer to the new registra right ?

I am having the same problem at Sedo. The problem is not with Whiz. In a couple of sales at sedo before, I have just pushed the domain to Sedo's account at Whiz, once the payment was made. I then received an email from Sedo, stating they now had possession of the domain, and the very next day, I received my money via Paypal.
With this transaction, I am getting the same runaround as you. It shouldn't take that long for a transfer. Who is your rep at Sedo? Is it Joe Palombo?

Frank

My rep at Sedo is Gregg Bois for oro.in, that's suck how come he didn't mention anything about Sedo also have Whiz.in for the push to them ??? and I email back to him to make sure the confirm that buyer has been requested the transfer to his/her registra service, but 2 days already and still no reply back to my email but the Whiz.in is trying to work on why the email is not send out to the owner regarding the accept or cancel of the transfer.

What should I do ? and below is the latest update msg from them

10/25/07 The buyer has started transfer request. Please confirm the next transfer request from , or contact us to verify the request to be confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep - the quality of Sedo reps really, really varies.

You may need to try and get around some of the worst ones.

My rep at Sedo is Gregg Bois for oro.in, that's suck how come he didn't mention anything about Sedo also have Whiz.in for the push to them ??? and I email back to him to make sure the confirm that buyer has been requested the transfer to his/her registra service, but 2 days already and still no reply back to my email but the Whiz.in is trying to work on why the email is not send out to the owner regarding the accept or cancel of the transfer.

What should I do ? and below is the latest update msg from them

10/25/07 The buyer has started transfer request. Please confirm the next transfer request from , or contact us to verify the request to be confirmed.

If I don't hear from my rep by Monday morning, I will call him, and see what the heck is going on. I will let you know. Ps, same exact e-mail I received.

Frank

I just gave Gregg (my rep.) a call in this morning and he said he will request the buyer to create an account at Whiz.in so I can push it over, so this process will be done within today or tomorrow. Also regarding about the Oct. 25th msg update, they said it's just let you know that they asked the buyer to do the transfer but they are not sure if they did it or not.

This is what doesn't make sense with Sedo. You, and I could have pushed our domains to Sedo's account at whiz over a week ago. Last time I received their dumb email, I asked why couldn't I just push the domain to Sedo, so they could have possession, and give it to the buyer. They sent me an email back "please push this domain into Sedo's account at Whiz...... geez.
By the way, I called my rep, no response. I read your last post this am, and I was going to to the same.... my name is gone at Whiz. It had better be done by the buyer, as per their email. Hopefully, I will get my money soon..... and I will post my sale!!!

Good luck, hope you get their money...... save the Sedo info at Whiz. You may need it again with the next rep! Greg is good, I have had him before.

Frank

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom