Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Another recent Sedo sale: Lassi.in sold for $1,000

Also, the following Sedo sales were reported on today's DNJournal:

WebMoney.co.in sold for $3,000
Site now forwards to WebMoney.eu. (I notice that WebMoney.in forwards to WebMoney.ru)

Fortune.co.in sold for $1,250
New owner is Fortune Financial Services (India) Limited. The domain is a great acquisition by this company. They currently use FFSIL.com which IMHO is not as memorable a domain.

Site now forwards to WebMoney.eu. (I notice that WebMoney.in forwards to WebMoney.ru)

New owner is Fortune Financial Services (India) Limited. The domain is a great acquisition by this company. They currently use FFSIL.com which IMHO is not as memorable a domain.

Enduser sales are always nice to hear about. Thanks.

Another recent Sedo sale: Lassi.in sold for $1,000

Also, the following Sedo sales were reported on today's DNJournal:

Lots of four figures sales lately. Nice, very nice.

Did anyone see what mint.in went for today on SEDO? It was $3600, the last time I saw it.

My name carz.co.in sold today for $25, not a big deal but still worth sharing with you guys as it was a hand reg name...

Aspirin.in is mine, funds not yet received by Sedo but if it does complete it is yet another one rejected by RL ccld auctions.

Obviously rejection is good news. ;)

sorry yes this was me, my mistake of late payement, but money is on the way.

RL rejected probably because of trademark issue. Funny I have learned that aspirin indeed is a generic word in India because of the contracts of Versailles, the winners of 1.world war forced germany/Bayer not to extend copyright when it ends.

RL rejected probably because of trademark issue. Funny I have learned that aspirin indeed is a generic word in India because of the contracts of Versailles, the winners of 1.world war forced germany/Bayer not to extend copyright when it ends.

That's one well-informed buyer :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom