Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
What's a "prote"?

I'm just guessing here but perhaps Prote.in = Protein... If so, I think the fact that you didn't spot this straight away indicates that some other people probably won't as well... I'm curious to learn people think it's possible for Prote.in to rank well for "Protein" on Google India in particular?

Thanks Ceres! Not an obvious hack.

I doubt that there is any ranking bonus based on the domain name in this particular case.

I'm just guessing here but perhaps Prote.in = Protein... If so, I think the fact that you didn't spot this straight away indicates that some other people probably won't as well... I'm curious to learn people think it's possible for Prote.in to rank well for "Protein" on Google India in particular?

Protein® now owns the domain.It's a UK based company and now prote.in redirects to http://protein.co.uk

It's nothing to do with the nutritional protein.

Here are a few more domains that sold at Sedo:

Docs.in - 4,500 EUR

Fights.in 100 EUR

Academic.in $2,000

Is it a coincidence that all of them, except Streets.in, received only one single bid. Were the sales actually closed?

There's often a delay before we see the whois updated, so it's too soon to tell if the sales actually completed.

Generally, if a whois doesn't update it could be because the buyer backed out at the last minute (unfortunately this does happen!) or it could be because something fishy is going on (unfortunately this happens too!).

btw, what is suntory?

Suntory Holdings Limited is a Japanese brewing and distilling company group. Established in 1899, it is one of the oldest companies in the distribution of alcoholic beverages in Japan. Its business has expanded to other fields, and the company now offers everything from soft drinks to sandwich chains. Suntory is headquartered in Dojimahama Nichome, Kita-ku, Osaka, Osaka prefecture.

[Link]

Suntory Holdings Limited is a Japanese brewing and distilling company group. Established in 1899, it is one of the oldest companies in the distribution of alcoholic beverages in Japan. Its business has expanded to other fields, and the company now offers everything from soft drinks to sandwich chains. Suntory is headquartered in Dojimahama Nichome, Kita-ku, Osaka, Osaka prefecture.

[Link]

Thank you ;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom