Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
According to DNJournal, Security.co.in sold for $3000 in a private sale - great price for a .co.in.

(Did someone here sell it?)

Is ivillage a trademark?

Probably, but the domain is pretty generic, so as long as the owner uses it in a different industry, it should be alright. Looking at the ads on the parked page though, it's pretty borderline. This is the kind of name you should put up a minisite on rather than park.

Only one bidder - it could be ivillage.com.

PS - nice avatar!

Probably, but the domain is pretty generic, so as long as the owner uses it in a different industry, it should be alright. Looking at the ads on the parked page though, it's pretty borderline. This is the kind of name you should put up a minisite on rather than park.

Only one bidder - it could be ivillage.com.

Thanks for the clarification. I am learning more and more about domaining every day :)

PS - nice avatar!

Thanks. It's a diameter comparison of Ceres, the Moon and Earth.

I just noticed that computer.firm.in sold for 60 USD on Sedo last month.

Is the extension "firm.in" used much in India?

It's not used that much:
inurl - Google Search

Probably sold on the strength of the keyword. There are some keywords that are so good that no matter what the extension is they will be worth a bit.

That makes sense - thanks for the response Jeff.

Sorry for my 101 questions, but if I don't ask, I won't learn. :)

loans.firm.in $75

cnx.in $502

quite a few L-L.in for $30 - $45 ea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update mwzd! Cnx.in looks like a really good sale.

Good luck with your tint.in auction.

Just so you guy know my partner just SOLD // Received payment for one premium (of his owned) LLL.in for $10,000 USD to an end user, but I can't post the name out and this name can't report to DNJournal (it's private sale). But it seem like a great news for us

Wow - very successful sale! Good to know. I really wish it could be reported...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom