Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
would have bid on it till near about a little under sale price, could not follow the auction though,
at par for both seller and reseller/investor

will sell for lots more in future :)
So a profit of ~X10 . Not bad.

There are many factors for AGA.IN going for under "end-user' price. The most important being that domainers were involved in the auction. You cannot expect domainers to pay end-user price for names. If AGA.IN were to be put on a forum with a BIN price, would it sell for $400? $300? $200? . I doubt it .

Considering these factors, I still think $400 is a very decent price.

Now lets hope it sells again with end-user price :)

NOTE: These are only domain offers, not sales but I think its useful info:

Received 1000 RMB (~$164 USD) offers on 4.cn for each of the following domains:

677.in
997.in
995.in
960.in
991.in
959.in
979.in
955.in

Has anyone else seen increased Chinese activity on their NNN.in domains?

Yes received on whois email ( some mails landed in junk folder ) , with amounts on few of them - about 200$ - 500$ was amounts quoted .The activity is definitely much higher , but nothing concrete . I have removed names from 4.cn though ( couldn't understand categories in chinese ) , only sedo for time being .

NOTE: These are only domain offers, not sales but I think its useful info:

Received 1000 RMB (~$164 USD) offers on 4.cn for each of the following domains:

677.in
997.in
995.in
960.in
991.in
959.in
979.in
955.in

Has anyone else seen increased Chinese activity on their NNN.in domains?

Sold a .in domain for 2200 USD in private transaction. So far I haven't received buyer's consent to disclose the name. Once, buyer approve this,I will let you people know the name.

Sold a .in domain for 2200 USD in private transaction. So far I haven't received buyer's consent to disclose the name. Once, buyer approve this,I will let you people know the name.
Congrats man. But can u let us know what type of name it was? I a. Suspecting its a 2 word.in? Or was it a one worded or lll?

Why not? Reserve has been met, so it will.

The last four names on auction are still with the sellers for different reasons I think.

We knew that germans.in & visitgermany.in looked fishy.

I get the same feeling with this name (redf), looks like the seller might got someone to initiate a bid inorder to push to auction.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom