Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
ANGEL.IN Went from London, UK to Moscow, Russia to Lake Forest, IL USA - and now belongs to whom?

She has made us proud!

Jeff, thanks! I didn't remember Angel.in, but I remember Hike.in selling for over $30,000, another great sale. However the link doesn't work for me, here's the correct one: http://www.inforum.in/general-india...st-indian-domain-name-sales-78.html#post37475

Hike.in £20,000

Never could understand not getting the .co.in at the same time, biased though as it's mine!

But the mini site gets a lot of traffic that the .in is not getting, strange thinking. And makes a little money!

Hike.in £20,000

Never could understand not getting the .co.in at the same time, biased though as it's mine!

But the mini site gets a lot of traffic that the .in is not getting, strange thinking. And makes a little money!

Yes, I remember it sold for over $30k (original price is £20k). How much traffic does it get?

Aga.in, the risks of pushing good .in names to sedo auction at low prices. If the buyer was an end user, this was a nice steal. Naive sale by the seller. 100% truth.

AGA.IN domain sale ($400) completes. The name was bought by a domainer, who is also on this forum.

The name has been put for sale on sedo at 3,890 USD.

So a profit of ~X10 . Not bad.

There are many factors for AGA.IN going for under "end-user' price. The most important being that domainers were involved in the auction. You cannot expect domainers to pay end-user price for names. If AGA.IN were to be put on a forum with a BIN price, would it sell for $400? $300? $200? . I doubt it .

Considering these factors, I still think $400 is a very decent price.

Now lets hope it sells again with end-user price :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom