Which domain registrar would you recommend?

IT.com

jenstot

Which domain registrar did you use to buy all your domain names. Are you happy with their service? I think their are some others that are cheaper, but do they give the same quality services? Do share your comments.

I am currently using ResellerClub and Godaddy..I use RC for my Customers Domains and Godaddy for my own..I use Godaddy because of the coupon codes..they come up with good ones every now and then..RC on the other hand is more user friendly overall and I like their CP better..both of them are highly recommended..

I used to use ResellerClub, but their prices aren't as good as they used to be. Otherwise, I was very happy with their service.

I use whiz.in, Mitsu.in and Godaddy. I'm regging alot more of my names(even .in) @ Godaddy, since they have a coupon that makes them $12.75/yr sold!

I am currently using ResellerClub and Godaddy..I use RC for my Customers Domains and Godaddy for my own..I use Godaddy because of the coupon codes..they come up with good ones every now and then..RC on the other hand is more user friendly overall and I like their CP better..both of them are highly recommended..

Hi Raghavk,

You've convinced me. I think I'll try ResellerClub or Godaddy. Thank you everyone for sharing your views.

I consider Mitsu as my registar, they are first to inform about .IN promotion to come, already offered below USD 3.00 .In registrations for promotional period and above all help us in understanding the .in policies as and when I wrote to them.

I already submitted my list of .IN and .CO.IN domains to register at promotional pricing as soon as it starts ?

I have used ENOM & Domainsite because of their superior customer service.

I consider Mitsu as my registar, they are first to inform about .IN promotion to come, already offered below USD 3.00 .In registrations for promotional period and above all help us in understanding the .in policies as and when I wrote to them.

I already submitted my list of .IN and .CO.IN domains to register at promotional pricing as soon as it starts ?

All your posts have mitsu.in in them..big fan of them I suppose..

Well, I would wanna take this discussion ahead with you..but the fact of the matter is that these discussions go no where..so Ill just refrain from it..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom