Which domain registrar and parking do you use?

msdomains

Which domain registrar and parking do you use and why?

I used indiainternet.in for all my Indian domains but they are expensive compared to enames.in. Today I tried to register my first domain on enames.in and found that I kept getting a "cache error". I was frustrated to say the least. No online chat support is available. When I called the tech support, somebody spoke in Hindi and asked for my name and number and asked me to speak to the owner of the site. Seemed pretty shady, to say the least! I however have received email confirmation saying that the domain is waiting payment to them and the payment option is to wire money to their ICICI a/c. No credit card or Paypal integration. What do you think of such a service?

What domain registrar do you recommend and why?

What domain parking do you recommend and why? Do you use any special scripts to monetize? Where can I get some tips on monetization?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

RaghavK

I would recommend ResellerClub..thats the one I use..or Mitsu.in..both of them are reliable and offer cheap .IN domain registrations..for parking, I use parked.com and sedo.com..

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I primarily use Mitsu.in and I have been happy with them, both in terms of price and service.

Godaddy and ResellerClub are other popular registrars.

For parking, I primarily use NameDrive and Parked.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Arno Vis discusses his domain registrar’s membership model Resources 0
Digital Pandit Is the trust on your domain name registrar evaporating ? Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Domain registrar firms say spam is not their problem Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Don't give web developer access to your domain registrar account Resources 0
Digital Pandit Cloudflare domain name registrar is now available to all Cloudflare customers Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Rick Swartz's musings: Largest Domain Name Registrar in the World Needs Hubble Telescope New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Chinese Domain Registrar Moves from 72e.Net To 72.Win New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Chinese domain name registrar knocks GoDaddy off .Com Perch Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Godaddy may be the world’s largest domain registrar but not for New gTLD’s New GTLDs 0
domainking131 C73.com : Another stolen domain moved to Chinese registrar Ename Non-Indian Domains 1
D Cannot transfer domain name from registrar Business and Economy 1
D Best domain registrar for .in transfer Registrars 2
A Which domain registrar's reseller program do you recommend? Business and Economy 6
CyberKing A look inside Google’s new domain name registrar Registrars 1
CyberKing Google now a Domain Name Registrar! Registrars 9
D Domain registrar for premium .in domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
I Rate Your .IN Domain Registrar General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
J Which domain registrar would you recommend? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
J Accredited registrar of Indian Domain Names General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
J Cheapest Indian Domain Name Registrar General Indian Domain Name Discussion 16
Ceres Fake Antispyware Purveyor Doubles as Domain Registrar General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
N Rediff as a Domain Registrar General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
M Best Indian Domain Registrar? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 18
Digital Pandit Domain stocks follow the markets in 2021 Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Is a domain worth what someone will pay for it ? Resources 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton on calculating how much money your domain portfolio will generate this year Resources 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver: How do various domain investors differ from each other? Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Domain Agents 2021 Domain Valuation Guide Resources 0
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Great domain investing insights by the Greats themselves Resources 0
Digital Pandit ShortDot is thinking of a domain blocking service for brands Registrars 0
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Amanda Waltz on how cryptocurrency drives the domain aftermarket Resources 0
Digital Pandit Rick Schwartz : This is the tipping point for outbound domain sales Resources 0
Digital Pandit Factoring in your hold time when evaluating your domain investment returns Resources 0
Digital Pandit Past week's end user domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
webmaster75 OneStop.eu & other domain names For Sale 0
Digital Pandit Sedo weekly domain name sales led by Balancer.fi Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Donuts domain trend report: April 2021 Non-Indian Domains 0
M Free .in domain marketplace Resources 0
S Geographical Domain name For Sale 0
Digital Pandit 1 year old NFT related domain sells for $25,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Domain Sales Explosion Continues - Seven 6-Figure Sales Totaling Over $2.9 Million Top This Week's Chart Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Domain Sales Explosion Continues - Seven 6-Figure Sales Totaling Over $2.9 Million Top New DNJ Chart The Lounge 0
Digital Pandit Sedo weekly domain sales led by Volka.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Cryptocurrency and NFTs are supercharging end user domain name sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Brandable domain investor success story Resources 0
Digital Pandit A breakdown of April Keyword domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Sahil Gupta fails to steal the domain Spase .com for a 3rd time! Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit .Me reports €453,500 premium domain sales in 13 months Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit With a $2 Million Angel Leading the Way Things Remain Heavenly in the Domain Aftermarket Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Frank Schilling’s top level domain auction begins today New GTLDs 0