Which domain registrar and parking do you use?

IT.com

msdomains

Which domain registrar and parking do you use and why?

I used indiainternet.in for all my Indian domains but they are expensive compared to enames.in. Today I tried to register my first domain on enames.in and found that I kept getting a "cache error". I was frustrated to say the least. No online chat support is available. When I called the tech support, somebody spoke in Hindi and asked for my name and number and asked me to speak to the owner of the site. Seemed pretty shady, to say the least! I however have received email confirmation saying that the domain is waiting payment to them and the payment option is to wire money to their ICICI a/c. No credit card or Paypal integration. What do you think of such a service?

What domain registrar do you recommend and why?

What domain parking do you recommend and why? Do you use any special scripts to monetize? Where can I get some tips on monetization?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

I would recommend ResellerClub..thats the one I use..or Mitsu.in..both of them are reliable and offer cheap .IN domain registrations..for parking, I use parked.com and sedo.com..

I primarily use Mitsu.in and I have been happy with them, both in terms of price and service.

Godaddy and ResellerClub are other popular registrars.

For parking, I primarily use NameDrive and Parked.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom