Too much trust

ritchie

I truly believe that too much trust is a recipe for disaster, especially when business and money are concerned. There is need to separate business from friendships. In my opinion, breaches of trust result in scenarios where there's too much of it (trust).

marsh

Whereas I cannot speak for everyone, I believe that professionalism should exist in business, even in the event that friendship exists amongst business partners. Breaches of trust are common but do not necessarily stem from there being a lot of trust.

hi ritchie, with an Apple logo in your profile pic, you should not want to talk about trust. Apple is the only company with too much fan following and too much trust amongst developers across the globe. :) infact it has grown more with trust than with the money it has.

Connected

If the trust is based on the past actions of people or businesses that benefitted you, then there is no such thing as too much trust. Blind trust, yes. But not trust that has been proven to benefit you.

tulip

hi ritchie, with an Apple logo in your profile pic, you should not want to talk about trust. Apple is the only company with too much fan following and too much trust amongst developers across the globe. :) infact it has grown more with trust than with the money it has.
Lol, I love this analogy. How did you come up with this train of thought? Interestingly, I've never been a huge fan of Apple products, except for the Macbook.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Too Much JS Development Options 0
domainking131 Sex.co for sale at $200,000. Is it too much of a bargain? Non-Indian Domains 1
N Am i paying too much Webmaster Forum 3
Ceres How much is too much to pay for a domain? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
DNJournal.com Six-Figure Sale of BTI.com Bags Top Spot on This Week's Sales Chart - ccTLDs, Non .Com gTLDs Won Too The Lounge 0
D NavigationSystems.com in NamesCon -The Largest Live Domain Auction- Place Bid Before It's Too Late. External Auctions 0
Prashant Sharan CVS Pharmacy, Inc. isn’t too thrilled with registartion of "CVS.inc", files WIPO Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan ICANN is punishing domainers - .info, .biz and .asia contracts were renewed too!! Registrars 0
A How to resolve redirected you too many times. Webmaster Forum 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's Two Cents: Too often people confuse domain age with domain value General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 SocialApp.com sold for $25,000 – Was the price too high? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
D Auction is taking place for URYP.com (Sounds like Europe.) Bid now before it's too late. :) External Auctions 0
K Theme too slow Webmaster Forum 4
DNJournal.com Popular Surname Proves to Be a Valuable Domain Name Too - $90,000 Price Tag Tops This Week's Chart The Lounge 0
domainking131 Sold Your Domain Too Early? 3 Reasons Not to Stress Non-Indian Domains 2
DNJournal.com Symphony.com Leads This Week's Sales Chart at 375K & Mob.com Makes 6-Figure Music Too The Lounge 0
wot A bit too late? The Lounge 5
19999 Dictionary One Word Domain -Selling too low price! Non-India Related Domains 12
Jeff Has the .IN Promotion Gone On Too Long? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 17
D iBunt.com NOW In Auction On Sedo. Place Your Bid NOW Before It's TOO Late! Thx! :) External Auctions 0
Ceres Mumbai Movie - Too Soon? The Lounge 3
V I'm sure that little kids are people too! The Lounge 2
Prashant Sharan Much info still remains private in the .org deal Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Josh Reason's interesting poll on Twitter about how much domain investors pay for domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan How much does a domain cost – And why? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Swartz: We are Much More than Just “Domain Name Investors” We are Investors! Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Swartz explains - How much is a Domain Name Worth Per Square Foot?? Non-India Related Domains 0
Prashant Sharan how much do you invest in liquid domains? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
JulienJ Just how much traffic do .Cm typos get? A lot… Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Much Ado about Ado.com: Carrillo sues bus company after bad UDRP decision Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JackD It’s Silly to Buy Something That is Much Harder to Sell The Lounge 0
JulienJ Round Two: .COM Domain Values List, “Domainer Domains”, Not Much Change Non-Indian Domains 0
Saki How much is correct? Legal Issues and Dispute 5
R How much you can earn from 1000 visitors in google adsense? Webmaster Forum 1
ritchie How much is your site worth? Websites 1
Roshni How much does it cost? Parking 6
esel How much I get for non used LNL.in LLL.in and LLL.co.in 2
Mallard How much would you pay for traffic? Marketing Your Website 12
Simone How much is enough? The Lounge 4
Swisslist How Much Of An Effect Business and Economy 5
DomainSherpa New gTLDs Drop Hundreds of Thousands; How Much is Happiness.com Worth?; Great Domains for New Invest The Lounge 0
Swisslist How Much To Spend Marketing Your Website 7
domainking131 2.tv Was Sold For $100,000 – How Much Is 2tv.com Worth? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 We are seeing much more activity in the more volatile, less expensive end of the investment market Non-Indian Domains 0
R authenticating.org mozzarella.biz & much more Non-India Related Domains 9
R authenticating.org equality.info mozzarella.biz & much more Non-India Related Domains 1
techno How much would you pay for all these domains ? Domain Appraisals 0
domainking131 Pat Kane NamesCon 2016 Keynote: .com is Very Much Alive Non-Indian Domains 0
R authenticating.org talents.info uruguay.us mozzarella.biz & much more Non-India Related Domains 6
S How much is a DN with "Insurance" word worth? Non-Indian Domains 4