Too much trust

IT.com

ritchie

I truly believe that too much trust is a recipe for disaster, especially when business and money are concerned. There is need to separate business from friendships. In my opinion, breaches of trust result in scenarios where there's too much of it (trust).

Whereas I cannot speak for everyone, I believe that professionalism should exist in business, even in the event that friendship exists amongst business partners. Breaches of trust are common but do not necessarily stem from there being a lot of trust.

hi ritchie, with an Apple logo in your profile pic, you should not want to talk about trust. Apple is the only company with too much fan following and too much trust amongst developers across the globe. :) infact it has grown more with trust than with the money it has.

If the trust is based on the past actions of people or businesses that benefitted you, then there is no such thing as too much trust. Blind trust, yes. But not trust that has been proven to benefit you.

hi ritchie, with an Apple logo in your profile pic, you should not want to talk about trust. Apple is the only company with too much fan following and too much trust amongst developers across the globe. :) infact it has grown more with trust than with the money it has.
Lol, I love this analogy. How did you come up with this train of thought? Interestingly, I've never been a huge fan of Apple products, except for the Macbook.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom