Showcase all of your .IN and .Co.in domains

IT.com
Risky is probably not the right word. But those domains aren't worth developing. I suppose the worst case scenario is that the registry could just delete them.

Yeah, I didn't buy them to develop. Just to see what kind of traffic they get. Thing is, I'd like to have a few domains start making money. If only to pay the reg fees. It seems from what I hear .co.in tends to get more traffic than .in so I'm experimenting to see if that's true.

That's a good issue well worth discussing. I'll start a thread on that.

Here are some of the reg's that I made under the mitsu sale:

intrusion
collegecourses
onlinecollegecourses
prosthetic
prosthetics
hotwaterheaters
powergenerators
sikhmatrimony
sikhmatrimonial
skindisorders
skindiseases
hotelsupplies
bookshelves
medicalwork
medicalemployment
medicalcoding
cheapusedcars
vidoes (typo)

(all .in)

Among many others I regged today thanks to Mitsu is:

coimbatoregodowns

In the US we never use the word 'godowns.' We use 'warehouse.' In any case, it makes sense to me to combine geographical name with 'godowns,' assuming people will look at this website to find places to rent or buy for their merchandise.

Am I on the right track?

Do I hear a big vacuum cleaner sucking up all the remaining decent .in and .co.in domains?

For reasons which I cannot explain (since there are American equivalents) an esoteric cricket word made its maiden appearance in American political circles today: sledging. I assume you all know what that means. I did not until today. I just finished registering it on Mitsu (sledging.in....the .com version was already taken). Even though I now know this word and own the domain, I still haven't the slightest idea how to play cricket (and I don't particularly care to learn, thank you).

what is the criteria for a good LLL.in name?

That's somewhat subjective. In my opinion, you want to choose a letter combination that is likely to interest an end user. That's why the letter I, particularly in the first spot, is popular for .in, as I can stand for India.

Some letters just aren't used as much as other letters in the English language, so are less likely to result in end user sales. The main ones would be Q, X, Y and Z.

You can also look at how much traffic a domain receives, how many searches for the letter combination there are per month, and what possible endusers use those letters.

For reasons which I cannot explain (since there are American equivalents) an esoteric cricket word made its maiden appearance in American political circles today: sledging. I assume you all know what that means. I did not until today. I just finished registering it on Mitsu (sledging.in....the .com version was already taken). Even though I now know this word and own the domain, I still haven't the slightest idea how to play cricket (and I don't particularly care to learn, thank you).

Very interesting!

I got

vr3.in
vrd.in
czw.in

they seem to be good based on SERP results and seem to have good potential.

thanks,

Domain7

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom