Showcase - A dot IN Global Brand Site (Only.IN)

IT.com

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
I recently regged EthnicOnly.com on a drop - this was a fully functioning e-com site in 2016 which was operated by a wholesale exported and while researching it stumbled upon Only.in a fully developed e-commerce site. As I researched it further it was fascinating....here is the intro from the site - with key facts

We started operations in 1995 in Denmark, and forayed into the Indian market with the launch of the first store in Mumbai in 2010. Having received an overwhelming response, we have rapidly expanded our style footprint in the country with 53 Exclusive Brand Outlets, and 140 Shop in Shops till date.

1. The ONLY.in domain has been registered in 2005 and site operational for at least 7 years.
  2. I really like this feature (promo by association with Bollywood and other film celebs) https://www.only.in/celebrities
  3. The site is dedicated to India and does not redirect to any main site
  4. Google Maps - does not work - LOL
  5. Never heard of them before, no ads online or offline and they were just there on a DOT IN going about the fashion biz

Welcome to the world of ONLY, where we embrace the magic of the possibilities within everyday life. That is our philosophy – ONLY is about you – and ONLY you. An amalgamation of western fashion forward styles, high quality and great value is what makes ONLY truly unique. Each style is created with this special ONLY feeling, which resonates with the self -confidence, style and carefree attitude of the style conscious millennial.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom