Mitsu down?

kriss05

Wondering if Mitsu is down right now? I see just "No server is available to handle this request. "

mobile

Country flag
Yup.. all Logicboxes users are down.. error 503 ;)
But cp.mitsu.in working.. so access control panel from there ;)

kriss05

OK, it is live again...but there are still payment issues

Last edited by a moderator:

LLL.in King

Country flag
OK, it is live again...but there are still payment issues
ALso check auth codes for some of your domains.....i think logicbox has been having issues with opening the "domain secret" tab and showing the actual auth code. Find out the hard way when i tried to transfer some names.

kriss05

ALso check auth codes for some of your domains.....i think logicbox has been having issues with opening the "domain secret" tab and showing the actual auth code. Find out the hard way when i tried to transfer some names.

I also found out that one-two months ago. Actually I'm not able to get auth codes within the control panel, so every time I need to transfer domain out, I request Mitsu to send me auth code manually.

Kokoro

They use popup window to display the auth codes. Perhaps you need to disable some popup squasher or add exception for Mitsu.

kriss05

As to pop-up blockers, I get pop-up windows in the cp, but the pop-up window to get auth code requires me to log in again, and when I insert my username/passwd, I finally get the error message.

Kokoro

As to pop-up blockers, I get pop-up windows in the cp, but the pop-up window to get auth code requires me to log in again, and when I insert my username/passwd, I finally get the error message.

Perhaps you are using some outdated browser and upgrading would solve that problem? I assume the cookies are enabled?

Make sure that when you login it is mitsu.in and not www.mitsu.in otherwise you may experience some problems with browser session when you are redirected to cp.mitsu.in. I logged in using both addresses and it worked fine under my FireFox 4.

Perhaps you are using some outdated browser and upgrading would solve that problem? I assume the cookies are enabled?

Make sure that when you login it is mitsu.in and not www.mitsu.in otherwise you may experience some problems with browser session when you are redirected to cp.mitsu.in. I logged in using both addresses and it worked fine under my FireFox 4.

Yes , there was some issue yesterday which was fixed but still some users are finding issue in getting the authcode .

We are looking into it.

kriss05

I'm using latest version of Firefox with cookies enabled. I never had such problem until approx. past two months.

Kokoro

I'm using latest version of Firefox with cookies enabled. I never had such problem until approx. past two months.

Strange. Try these actions:
- force refresh the site: control + F5 (sometimes the newer file versions are ignored by the browser and it still use the cached ones).
- delete cache & cookies
- try to open that popup window using another browser like Chrome or Opera.
- temporarily disable AV and firewall (sometimes it messes with connections).

kriss05

Well, my issue seems to be solved now. My bad actually.

The problem was in cookies. I had primary cookies enabled, but third-party cookies disabled. When I allow accepting third-party cookies, I'm able to get auth codes, when accepting third-party cookies is disallowed, pop-up window, instead of giving out auth code, requires me to authorize again, following by error message.

Thanks Kokoro for pointing me to cookies!

LLL.in King

Country flag
Same is working now but sometime it may give error as registry servers takes time to return the results ?

Yes that was the exact situation...i was still able to register some lll.co.in but maybe i would have registered a few more if the search was fully working :)

All is well now.