Mitsu down?

IT.com

kriss05

Country flag
Wondering if Mitsu is down right now? I see just "No server is available to handle this request. "

Yup.. all Logicboxes users are down.. error 503 ;)
But cp.mitsu.in working.. so access control panel from there ;)

OK, it is live again...but there are still payment issues

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, it is live again...but there are still payment issues
ALso check auth codes for some of your domains.....i think logicbox has been having issues with opening the "domain secret" tab and showing the actual auth code. Find out the hard way when i tried to transfer some names.

ALso check auth codes for some of your domains.....i think logicbox has been having issues with opening the "domain secret" tab and showing the actual auth code. Find out the hard way when i tried to transfer some names.

I also found out that one-two months ago. Actually I'm not able to get auth codes within the control panel, so every time I need to transfer domain out, I request Mitsu to send me auth code manually.

They use popup window to display the auth codes. Perhaps you need to disable some popup squasher or add exception for Mitsu.

As to pop-up blockers, I get pop-up windows in the cp, but the pop-up window to get auth code requires me to log in again, and when I insert my username/passwd, I finally get the error message.

As to pop-up blockers, I get pop-up windows in the cp, but the pop-up window to get auth code requires me to log in again, and when I insert my username/passwd, I finally get the error message.

Perhaps you are using some outdated browser and upgrading would solve that problem? I assume the cookies are enabled?

Make sure that when you login it is mitsu.in and not www.mitsu.in otherwise you may experience some problems with browser session when you are redirected to cp.mitsu.in. I logged in using both addresses and it worked fine under my FireFox 4.

Perhaps you are using some outdated browser and upgrading would solve that problem? I assume the cookies are enabled?

Make sure that when you login it is mitsu.in and not www.mitsu.in otherwise you may experience some problems with browser session when you are redirected to cp.mitsu.in. I logged in using both addresses and it worked fine under my FireFox 4.

Yes , there was some issue yesterday which was fixed but still some users are finding issue in getting the authcode .

We are looking into it.

I'm using latest version of Firefox with cookies enabled. I never had such problem until approx. past two months.

I'm using latest version of Firefox with cookies enabled. I never had such problem until approx. past two months.

Strange. Try these actions:
- force refresh the site: control + F5 (sometimes the newer file versions are ignored by the browser and it still use the cached ones).
- delete cache & cookies
- try to open that popup window using another browser like Chrome or Opera.
- temporarily disable AV and firewall (sometimes it messes with connections).

Well, my issue seems to be solved now. My bad actually.

The problem was in cookies. I had primary cookies enabled, but third-party cookies disabled. When I allow accepting third-party cookies, I'm able to get auth codes, when accepting third-party cookies is disallowed, pop-up window, instead of giving out auth code, requires me to authorize again, following by error message.

Thanks Kokoro for pointing me to cookies!

Same is working now but sometime it may give error as registry servers takes time to return the results ?

Yes that was the exact situation...i was still able to register some lll.co.in but maybe i would have registered a few more if the search was fully working :)

All is well now.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom