I lost domain rate.in and I cannot login into my Mitsu account - need help

IT.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

On the first of May I tried to register rate.in using my Mitsu account at the domain drop time.
When looking after the drop time I found the domain was registered by me and the whois details showed my details.
However when I checked a few hours later the domain owner was changed to Raj G and the domain "Last Updated" displayed 20:13:06 UTC.

I mailed this to Mitsu support and asked if they could explain the situation to me but got no response.

When I checked the whois the next morning (the 2nd of May) it still showed Raj G but this time the domain was updated at a later time around 06.37 UTC.
After that I tried to log in to my Mitsu account to see if anything changed there and I got a message: "[t5] Error Message: Invalid Password/Username, or your User account maybe Inactive or Suspended".
I once again mailed Mitsu if they could explain the situation to me and why I am unable to login to my account but also got no response.

I noticed that the domain whois was changed once again. This time the "Created On" time was set at 10:14:25 UTC. I understand that the domain was deleted and re-created at that time. It still showed the Raj G details.

I decided to mail Mitsu the same day in the evening once again but this time I was advised to mail Mr Sanjeev directly. I also received no answer to that email.

So far I have not yet received any reply from Mitsu.
My account is still blocked and I cannot access my other domains.

I have decided to post and describe my problem here as I know Mitsu is present on this forum and perhaps this way I manage to contact them and receive answer.
I don't know what happened to rate.in and why my account got blocked. I hope to get an explanation and that they restore my domain rate.in as well as access to my account as soon as possible.

I have received the confirmation email from Mitsu telling me rate.in was succesfully registered.

Perhaps anyone here might have some other advise about this situation?

Yes, domain can be deleted within 5 days of registration (when the status is ADD PERIOD) and refund can be claimed subject to inregistry tasting rules.

Domain Tasting Fee | Registry.In

I am not sure about mitsu but dynadot provides this feature in their control panel for their user (including .in domain users).

Theoretically, inregistry or its registrar can delete a domain for abuse (too many API posts). Please find out if the domain was deleted and if so who deleted it. For finding whois history use domaintools.com. There are 61 whois records for rate.in, if your name appears in one then you have a point.

Theoretically, inregistry or its registrar can delete a domain for abuse (too many API posts). Please find out if the domain was deleted and if so who deleted it. For finding whois history use domaintools.com. There are 61 whois records for rate.in, if your name appears in one then you have a point.

I think registry will never delete a domain for too many API request or any other technical reasons but surely registrar might do that.You will be banned for excessive API usage and domain should not be deleted which was registered even if it was registered with improper API usage.

PM mitsu here at inforum. Once you are able to log in you will be in a better position to analyse the situation.

We are surprised to see your post here ? we never received your any email or any phone call ? regarding the rate.in this domain name was tried by lot of customer at the time of drop and we just checked that your order was failed because you donot have sufficient fund in your account ? We have approx 3 to 4 email alerts from system which clearly saying that you donot have sufficient fund ? see in our system if you place any bulk order and if you donot have sufficient fund then all orders are get failed and get deleted ? which almost every customer of Mitsu knows here well.

If you try orders on drop in bulk then you should have approximiate 3 to 4 times more fund then you have require as you sends multiple registration command to system and system check the fund avaibility and then proceed to register so orders can be failed or get deleted by system if you donot have sufficient fund.

Regarding login into your system ? did you try forget password when you are not able to login ? we donot find any issue with your login and your names ?

We again advice you to contact support team for any issue if you have , our team will surely reply you to your satisfaction.

On 1st May there was lot of abuse from the customer on drop and we received even notice from the .In registry for the same, now we are restricting custoer from abusing our API.

Bad Luck, Danny. "Insufficient fund" is a perfectly valid reason.

I gave "Too many API POST" as an example.

Also when I said "theoretically" it means registry can but never do it. API got POSTed means there was not too many post. So for registry this reason do not stand. Even in case of trade mark, the domain is only transferred, not deleted. How ever occasionally they block the domain, which is equivalent to deletion.

Dear Mitsu,
Thank you for your answer.

I did send two emails to support[at]mitsu.in and one to sanjeev[at]mitsu.in.
Could you please check those mail boxes again as I have not received any mail undelivered notifications.

It is true I have not placed a call since this would be a bit expensive for me.

Before I tried to register rate.in I had 809 INR on my account. Later when I checked I had 395 INR locked and 415 available. It is true that I have received a few mails saying I have no sufficient funds. But I also received other mails that orders are under process and most importantly I have received an email stating that rate.in was succesfully registered for me.

Regarding login in to my mitsu account. I tried the password reset function today and received a new password in my mail box. However im still unable to login to my account and get the same message as before.

Thanks for understanding this issue, We again sincerly says that we are not received any email ? even in spam folder ?

Can you provide your skype id we will call you ? rest assured we will check everything to resolve the issue.

Yes you said fund was LOCKED but not cleared this is the main cause of issue but let us check in details and we will surely update you.

@Mitsu: As a sign of my good will, I accept your offer to have Skype conversation to solve the problem. I will be recording it so if you accept that condition, I will send my Skype ID to you on PM.
I am sorry if this looks as if I dont trust you but I do not wish that there are any misunderstandings after the skype call.
Also I will keep people on this forum updated of the progress as I am sure many others would like to have this situation explained.
As for my emails, I can provide you with the .eml source files if that will help.

@German Domainer: Thank you for your contribution.
The domain was not deleted from my account directly. It was moved to Raj G account approx. 13 minutes after it had been registered. Then it was deleted and reregistered on that same account on the next day.

Yes ! PM us your skype id, we donot have any issue if somebody keep record of our talk.

We will wait for your .eml files as soon as possible ! We have complete log and system generated emails which will surely clear your doubts about your ownership of domain name.

Secondly we want to clear you that Domain name was never moved out of your account same was deleted and remain available for approx 5 to 6 hours then same was registered again at the middle of the day time. Did you check the emails you received and their timings , if you check the timings of these emails then things will be clear to you , At one point of time you say and admit that you got email (at the time of drop) which says that you donot have sufficient fund then how can a system can register the names for you without payment ?

I have pm'ed you with my skype account and I am awaiting your call but it will probably be tomorrow when Im back online.

Hi Mitsu, Hello Danny.

I suggest you discuss the matter with your software provider (for control panel) also. I had a very recent experience of few domains disappearing from my control panel. The customer support team will rectify the error and again the same thing will happen in the evening. It continued for 5-6 days. Ultimately they found a bug in the software. Though my problem was nothing to do with your problem, all I am saying is that you should give benefit of doubt to each other and try to solve it without causing damage to each other.

Cheers.

Danny, its very unfortunate incident that you had. I would say that its your mistake itself.
Nothing to do with the registrars.
To my knowledge every one who have used Mitsu.in services loves their services...
Mitsu is simply great...

Looks like my previous messages were deleted because of "unsubstantiated attack on another member or .IN Registry/Registrar".
Hard evidence is difficult to get in these cases.
If the party involved becomes overconfident, we may soon be able to get it.

But the whois record of rate.in is a fact which no one can deny.

Domain ID:D6273063-AFIN
Domain Name:RATE.IN
Created On:02-May-2012 10:14:25 UTC
Expiration Date:02-May-2013 10:14:25 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:#1 Indian Domains dba Mitsu.in (R74-AFIN)

Inferences can be drawn from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have exchanged skype adresses with Mitsu via PM.

They requested for me to send them a time for skype conversation. I send them a PM for a time on Saturday. Saturday at the stated time Mitsu was not online. I send a second PM stating a time 2 hours later and asked them to suggest me a time for sunday if they could not make this second time either.

I was informed via PM on sunday evening that they have found my mail in their spam box and have replied to me via email.
In the mail they asked me to send the .eml files of all emails send to Mitsu and all bulk registration received from Mitsu regarding the domain rate.in registration.
Further it stated that my account is under suspension for 2 reasons. These reasons are: 1. For the want of proper contact information and 2. Excessive drop catch calls to the system without sufficient balance. I have been asked to provide Mitsu with my proper contact info to unsuspend my account. Lastly the mail stated that they would call me today via skype within the time frame I suggested.

I informed them that the personal information used for registration of domains is correct and that I would await their call. I added all requested .eml files to this email. I also send a PM to Mitsu informing them that I had replied to their email and asked for confirmation of receiving it.

Today I received another PM from Mitsu. This PM stated that they received my email and would further investigate the issue. They informed me that there was an insufficient funds issue and that they would like to complete the investigation and will let me know about it.

The time frame for the skype call has now passed and I did not receive a call or any further explanation on the issue or on why the call would be cancelled.

After 5 days I am still unable to login into my account at Mitsu and I urgently have to access one of my domains there.

I kindly request Mitsu to give me access to my account for the purpose of transferring my domains away from them and for requesting a refund of my account balance. Furthermore I kindly request Mitsu to agree with me on a new time for a call to settle the matters regarding the rate.in domain.

As per your PM to us you have given two timings to talk to you i.e. on Monday and Tuesday right ? Yesterday (Monday) we were on skype at schedule time and you are not available so we left you the skype message that you are not available ?

We will again try it on Tuesday ? Danny , Issue is very serious and you have raised question on our integrity although we extended our hand by offering you to call on skype at your convenient timing but you provided timing of very late in night as per Indian time but we agreed to call you as you levied serious allegation against us ? Cannot you call us ? You are in a time zone which is just 3.30 hours ahead of our time which is not big problem but you gave time of late in night as per your time which naturally further falls very late in India ?

We already received details from you and without proper investigation we are not able to give you exact reason for failure of your domain name ? we are taken the log from the server at the time of drop and this log is also required to us for registry purpose as they have suspended our registry account for 5 hours for drop abuse, may be this happen because someone sent lot of API commands and their script failed to stop and the commands gone in loop ? we have detail email from registry on this issue ?

So on regular basis we have to check API abuse and customer clicks at the time of drop ? If Customer or Reseller sends excessive command then we have to suspend their account ? If our full registry account can be suspended for abuse then what anyone can expect from us that we allow customers to abuse our system and do nothing ?

As far as contact information is concern we are reminded by registry from time to time that we should take care of customer or resellers contact information accuracy and particularly when customer uses Paypal payment Gateway as payment method then we take extra care and we hope that all of you are aware of that ?

We simply wrote you in the email which you failed to mentioned here ? we will unsuspend your account only when we received verifiable contact info but for excessive call we already wrote to you that it was your first time so we simply let you spare with warning. So we received your contact info which we are verifying and if we failed to verify it (through paypal account) then we will ask you for scan copy of documents to restore your account access.

Please note that rate.in issue and account suspension issue both are separate and please don't club it.

I have exchanged skype adresses with Mitsu via PM.

They requested for me to send them a time for skype conversation. I send them a PM for a time on Saturday. Saturday at the stated time Mitsu was not online. I send a second PM stating a time 2 hours later and asked them to suggest me a time for sunday if they could not make this second time either.

I was informed via PM on sunday evening that they have found my mail in their spam box and have replied to me via email.
In the mail they asked me to send the .eml files of all emails send to Mitsu and all bulk registration received from Mitsu regarding the domain rate.in registration.
Further it stated that my account is under suspension for 2 reasons. These reasons are: 1. For the want of proper contact information and 2. Excessive drop catch calls to the system without sufficient balance. I have been asked to provide Mitsu with my proper contact info to unsuspend my account. Lastly the mail stated that they would call me today via skype within the time frame I suggested.

I informed them that the personal information used for registration of domains is correct and that I would await their call. I added all requested .eml files to this email. I also send a PM to Mitsu informing them that I had replied to their email and asked for confirmation of receiving it.

Today I received another PM from Mitsu. This PM stated that they received my email and would further investigate the issue. They informed me that there was an insufficient funds issue and that they would like to complete the investigation and will let me know about it.

The time frame for the skype call has now passed and I did not receive a call or any further explanation on the issue or on why the call would be cancelled.

After 5 days I am still unable to login into my account at Mitsu and I urgently have to access one of my domains there.

I kindly request Mitsu to give me access to my account for the purpose of transferring my domains away from them and for requesting a refund of my account balance. Furthermore I kindly request Mitsu to agree with me on a new time for a call to settle the matters regarding the rate.in domain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don`t understand why you discuss this in the forum?
@danny
you want to talk to mitsu on Saturday?? Did you ever try to call an office at the weekend?
you setting calling time into nighttime in india? What would you think if someone wants to talk to you at 2 in the morning?
Oh yes, the are from india, they have to be there 24h a day...
Why you don´t check the timezone and call direct the Mitsu office?
danny:"It is true I have not placed a call since this would be a bit expensive for me."
What, you can call to India from any place in the world for about 2 cents the minute.
Ok, maybe you are sitting on an secret mission at the north pole and you can only use your Satellite phone.
This is kindergarten...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom