redstar

any idea how much the following are worth:

fitclub.in
eyestore.in
bodystore.in
skinstore.in
goodnite.in
nitenite.in

also a random .com i got, pinkcobra.com, needed a memorable name to promote my .in's, working on a website now

They're all good names. The one I like the best is skinstore.in. It's a great generic with an obvious use and a big market. I'd say it's worth $xxx.

Cool that you're setting up your own website to promote your Indian domains. Show it to us once it's complete!

for,
fitclub.in ----20 to 50$
eyestore.in -----30 to 120$
bodystore.in ----45 to 60$
skinstore.in -------20 to 45$
goodnite.in --------30 to 60$
nitenite.in ---------20 to 50$

any idea how much the following are worth:

fitclub.in
eyestore.in
bodystore.in
skinstore.in
goodnite.in
nitenite.in

also a random .com i got, pinkcobra.com, needed a memorable name to promote my .in's, working on a website now

thanks for your estimates, i think you have grossly undervalued skinstore, india is a nation obssesed with skin, especially the middle classes, millions of people want fairer skin in india, get rid of acne etc, but the fair skin is the big one over there

I also think that skinstore.in is a great one, and you are definitely using the locality of .in to your advantage by being familiar with the area and knowing what people are interested in there. Good luck!

I love the pinkcobra domain. That's something I certainly will not forget anytime soon!

As for the domains you listed, I especially like nitenite.in, but I think everyone above me agrees that skinstore.in is the best one. I'd say go for it!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom