Domain Parking

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Re: Parking Pages in Google

G'day Ed,
You helped me out a year or so back when we spoke on the phone as I was acquiring some names. Thanks for that. I own a pile of .In names but wonder if they're worth renewing later this year. I don't have the time to develop, more interested in holding until the .IN thing grows and then selling. These are some of mine - any thoughts on whether they're worth keeping? tenniscourts.in - artdealer.in - fourwheeldrive.in - wealthcreation.in - hirecars.in - plasmascreens.in

Thanks mate!
Aussie - you can always put them up for sale and see what sort of offers you get. Some of your domains are definitely worth holding onto.

newyorkdude

@gmiller, Think about it: which would you rather type if you're at a keyboard or if you are surfing on a cellphone?

kussy

@gmiller, Think about it: which would you rather type if you're at a keyboard or if you are surfing on a cellphone?
You have a point, but I would like to contradict.
For example - If i want to go to google.com or any other dot com, i just type in the name in the address bar and press ctrl+enter. That way i save my time typing in the '.com'. Now if we go by your point then the .com would not hold much value. I hope you understand what i am trying to express.

Last edited by a moderator:

newyorkdude

Yes, I get you. Frequently used addresses can be stored. But what about first time visitors? If you run a website devoted to repeat visitors (like a discussion group such as inforum.in) they probably all are push button. But if you want new visitors, the easiest name to type gets more visitors. If you want to sell something, the shorter the better.

LLL.in King

Country flag
my indian traffic's CPC is usually in the $0.01-$0.04 range,but some names with well targetted traffic sometimes range between $0.08-$0.13. I think its encouraging..

kussy

the easiest name to type gets more visitors
Wouldnt the two letter extensions (.co,.cm) be more valuable/popular than the .com?
That is not happening because the .com is a well established extension. People will type in keyword+.com. Not keyword+.cm
In the same way .co.in is a quite an established extension. People will type in keyword+.co.in (Atleast people from India)

M

myhappyjourneyblr

Close your eyes and go with sedo
They are the best as i tried multiple peoples

indy

.intrepreneur
Wanted to invite all inforum members to platform.in - Indian Advertising Network. In a nutshell, its a domain monetization platform targeted to .in domains giving the domain owner control over the ads displayed on their site.

You can create a publisher account and add as many domains as you like on the network (.in preferred). You can also create an advertiser account, and place ads across your own domains. At the top of your parked page, it will give users 3 options (BUY, RENT or ADVERTISE).

An advertiser can then BUY your domain (where you are sent an email with the interested parties information), RENT your domain (You can negotiate directly with the interested party) or ADVERTISE on your domain (all revenue generated through advertising is split 50/50 between yourself and Platform.in).

Some examples of parked domains in our network can be found here:

buses.in
flowerdelivery.in
buyre.in
gaadi.in
shopshoes.in
buysweets.in
buygolf.in
prepaid.in
heera.in

To start you off ... when creating an advertiser account, use coupon code inforum2500july to get RS. 2500 advertising credit which can be applied towards placing ads on your own domain or other domains in the network. This coupon will expire on July 31 so as long as you apply it to your account prior to July 31st, the credits will remain in your advertiser account.

Should you have any questions about the platform or how it works, feel free to reach out on this forum or here.

Looking forward to working with you.

Best,

Indy Singh

mukta

Domain Investor
Country flag
Hello,

any update about the best parking company for indian domains nowadays?

I was with bodis with good results till december 15, after that date something has changed in their system and the revenue have dropped to half.

I'm looking for other parking companies for indian domains.

Thanks in advance

nitro

Bodis is still a good choice. A few days ago, they announced that they will change their reporting. From now on, the revenue is finalized within 48 hours. After that, the earnings appear in your reports. So, be patient: the money is already earned, but not yet visible.

Regards
nitro

mukta

Domain Investor
Country flag
Hi Nitro, thanks for your reply.

I hope that the revenue for the last 2 days are only partial but the red asterisk to indicate the temporary stats is not next to the stats in the last 2 days (which means that the stat values should be considered final).

mukta

Domain Investor
Country flag
Hi,

some days after the changes seems that bodis is not so good as before for indian domains, any alternative?

Thanks in advance

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
We have been using VooDoo.com for 30 days to study traffic ourselves..customer service is great - Google is their primary ad server (decides a lot)...the controls, SEO optimization etc is good. The Magic Folders are a great feature. They have not yet provisioned ZERO CLICK (which is anyway a nightmare)...opted out of it.

Still debating if we should set-up our own parking site...which is also an option.

mukta

Domain Investor
Country flag
Hi,

yes, I also moved almost all my domains to voodoo some weeks ago, good results for some indian domains.

Regards

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T What is Domain Parking and Domain Life Cycle in the Digital World? Parking 0
Prashant Sharan Edison Investment Research publishes report on CentralNic ; discusses domain parking business Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton talks about Domain Parking Resources 0
dibon Is domain parking still profitable? Parking 1
Irfan Shafi Which kind of earnings I can get from parking domain? Parking 8
Irfan Shafi Domain Parking Parking 4
ritchie Top domain parking companies Parking 1
Britney Can you make real money with Domain Parking? Development Options 4
domainking131 4 reasons domain development fails after successful domain parking The Lounge 0
C Handwriting.net PR 3 Domain ! 5,261 Parking Uniques $67.45 Revenue, Registered in 1997 Non-India Related Domains 1
domainking131 An interesting Google domain name parking patent application Non-Indian Domains 0
I How to increase the domain parking revenue? Auctions 0
I Domain parking sites can not easily make money For Sale 1
DomainVillas Parking Money.Com -Perfect Domain Name for Domain Parking Business- 14 Years Old External Auctions 1
CyberKing Rook Media has acquired domain name parking company DomainSponsor The Lounge 0
domainking131 Sedo for Domain Parking!! Resources 2
indy IndianAdvertisingNetwork.in - Self Domain Parking and Monetization Development Options 11
G The Power Of Domain Parking Parking 9
I Best Domain Parking Company General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
B SEO Domain Parking Solution Parking 0
D Need Domain Parking Suggestion. Kindly Help me out! Parking 1
ilovedomains Domain parking - Beta testers wanted for site launch For Sale / Advertising 0
S Adult Domain Parking Adult Domains 1
D ParkingAdvisors.com in auction on Sedo. - AMAZING name for a domain parking company. External Auctions 0
A Is it possible to earn by Domain parking? Parking 15
H Domain Parking Optimization Parking 5
msdomains Which domain registrar and parking do you use? Parking 2
J Parking a Domain or Developing a Site? Parking 4
Jeff Google Enters Domain Parking Market Parking 6
A Domain Parking Parking 3
N Domain parking - Traffic Parking 5
Prashant Sharan Chinese government releases domain name report. Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Vehicle.com Keeps Monte Cahn at Top of Domain Sales Chart, Morgan Linton Also Lights Up Leader Board The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan End user domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Sedo routes its brokerage service through domain name registrars Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Check the Name Servers before renewing an expired domain name Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains : Kassey Lee reviews recent numeric domain name sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Companies can’t register every domain that can be used to attack them Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Kassey Lee : Does your domain have a genuine end user prospect ? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan .Club registry and other domain name extensions to benefit from “Booking.com” ruling Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy finds restructuring justified even though its domain name business is doing well Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Swartz again lists his domain purchase prices Resources 0
Prashant Sharan This Emoji domain makes waves New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Alvin Brown on how to search GoDaddy Domain Auctions using the “old” API Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: Kassey Lee reviews 4-character domain sales in May Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Watch Michael Cyger’s domain name quarantine social #16 Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: Kassey Lee reviews recent 4-letter domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
L Some good .com domain names for sale.have brand value For Sale / Advertising 0
Prashant Sharan End User Domain Sales Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Three Sales Totaling Over Half a Million Dollars Take Top Spots on This Week's Domain Sales Chart The Lounge 0