Domain Parking

IT.com
Re: Parking Pages in Google

G'day Ed,
You helped me out a year or so back when we spoke on the phone as I was acquiring some names. Thanks for that. I own a pile of .In names but wonder if they're worth renewing later this year. I don't have the time to develop, more interested in holding until the .IN thing grows and then selling. These are some of mine - any thoughts on whether they're worth keeping? tenniscourts.in - artdealer.in - fourwheeldrive.in - wealthcreation.in - hirecars.in - plasmascreens.in

Thanks mate!

Aussie - you can always put them up for sale and see what sort of offers you get. Some of your domains are definitely worth holding onto.

@gmiller, Think about it: which would you rather type if you're at a keyboard or if you are surfing on a cellphone?

@gmiller, Think about it: which would you rather type if you're at a keyboard or if you are surfing on a cellphone?
You have a point, but I would like to contradict.
For example - If i want to go to google.com or any other dot com, i just type in the name in the address bar and press ctrl+enter. That way i save my time typing in the '.com'. Now if we go by your point then the .com would not hold much value. I hope you understand what i am trying to express.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I get you. Frequently used addresses can be stored. But what about first time visitors? If you run a website devoted to repeat visitors (like a discussion group such as inforum.in) they probably all are push button. But if you want new visitors, the easiest name to type gets more visitors. If you want to sell something, the shorter the better.

my indian traffic's CPC is usually in the $0.01-$0.04 range,but some names with well targetted traffic sometimes range between $0.08-$0.13. I think its encouraging..

the easiest name to type gets more visitors
Wouldnt the two letter extensions (.co,.cm) be more valuable/popular than the .com?
That is not happening because the .com is a well established extension. People will type in keyword+.com. Not keyword+.cm
In the same way .co.in is a quite an established extension. People will type in keyword+.co.in (Atleast people from India)

Close your eyes and go with sedo
They are the best as i tried multiple peoples

Wanted to invite all inforum members to platform.in - Indian Advertising Network. In a nutshell, its a domain monetization platform targeted to .in domains giving the domain owner control over the ads displayed on their site.

You can create a publisher account and add as many domains as you like on the network (.in preferred). You can also create an advertiser account, and place ads across your own domains. At the top of your parked page, it will give users 3 options (BUY, RENT or ADVERTISE).

An advertiser can then BUY your domain (where you are sent an email with the interested parties information), RENT your domain (You can negotiate directly with the interested party) or ADVERTISE on your domain (all revenue generated through advertising is split 50/50 between yourself and Platform.in).

Some examples of parked domains in our network can be found here:

buses.in
flowerdelivery.in
buyre.in
gaadi.in
shopshoes.in
buysweets.in
buygolf.in
prepaid.in
heera.in

To start you off ... when creating an advertiser account, use coupon code inforum2500july to get RS. 2500 advertising credit which can be applied towards placing ads on your own domain or other domains in the network. This coupon will expire on July 31 so as long as you apply it to your account prior to July 31st, the credits will remain in your advertiser account.

Should you have any questions about the platform or how it works, feel free to reach out on this forum or here.

Looking forward to working with you.

Best,

Indy Singh

Hello,

any update about the best parking company for indian domains nowadays?

I was with bodis with good results till december 15, after that date something has changed in their system and the revenue have dropped to half.

I'm looking for other parking companies for indian domains.

Thanks in advance

Bodis is still a good choice. A few days ago, they announced that they will change their reporting. From now on, the revenue is finalized within 48 hours. After that, the earnings appear in your reports. So, be patient: the money is already earned, but not yet visible.

Regards
nitro

Hi Nitro, thanks for your reply.

I hope that the revenue for the last 2 days are only partial but the red asterisk to indicate the temporary stats is not next to the stats in the last 2 days (which means that the stat values should be considered final).

Hi,

some days after the changes seems that bodis is not so good as before for indian domains, any alternative?

Thanks in advance

We have been using VooDoo.com for 30 days to study traffic ourselves..customer service is great - Google is their primary ad server (decides a lot)...the controls, SEO optimization etc is good. The Magic Folders are a great feature. They have not yet provisioned ZERO CLICK (which is anyway a nightmare)...opted out of it.

Still debating if we should set-up our own parking site...which is also an option.

Hi,

yes, I also moved almost all my domains to voodoo some weeks ago, good results for some indian domains.

Regards

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom