Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
I just had a look to past sales of emails-related domains, and prices are not very high in general (source is DN Sale Price- Domain Name Sales Price and History). IMHO, the question is: if you have the domain email.in, what will you do better than existing email services? It's not easy to build a money-making business with such domain...

emails.com.au sold for $2,045 in Jul 09
email.biz sold for $12,160 in Jul 10
emails.es sold for $5,670 in Jan 11
emails.pl sold for $3,774 in Feb 11
email.com.ng sold for $1,000 in Nov 12 (.com.ng is Nigeria ccTLD)

I will be very surprised if price end above mid $XXXX...

Considering the fact that peoples are now using more and more own domain names for email and free email accounts are getting less response except the leader Google's Gmail. If you consider paid services email then no challenge to Google.

So getting higher value is difficult unless buyer decide to sale email hosting services on the domain name.

Good Luck to seller.....

I just had a look to past sales of emails-related domains, and prices are not very high in general (source is DN Sale Price- Domain Name Sales Price and History). IMHO, the question is: if you have the domain email.in, what will you do better than existing email services? It's not easy to build a money-making business with such domain...

emails.com.au sold for $2,045 in Jul 09
email.biz sold for $12,160 in Jul 10
emails.es sold for $5,670 in Jan 11
emails.pl sold for $3,774 in Feb 11
email.com.ng sold for $1,000 in Nov 12 (.com.ng is Nigeria ccTLD)

I will be very surprised if price end above mid $XXXX...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom