Complete List of Indian Domain Name Sales

IT.com
Didn't this sell recently?

Yep, closed for $850 a few weeks back after being sent to a Sedo auction I think. Seller must be attempting a profitable quick flip which I imagine he/she may achieve given the names potential...

Didn't this sell recently?
Yep, closed for $850 a few weeks back after being sent to a Sedo auction I think. Seller must be attempting a profitable quick flip which I imagine he/she may achieve given the names potential...

Yup $850 on SEDO. Apparently the seller has a Buy-It-Now prices of $99,999 :)

And if he/she can pull of even 10% of that, its a mighty nice flip. Which means guys, don't sell for less (sound like a broken record here).

If you get inquiry about any name, feel free to PM me or anyone and get different opinions. Together we can try to get the best price for your domain.

If you get inquiry about any name, feel free to PM me or anyone and get different opinions. Together we can try to get the best price for your domain.

YES SIR! I totally agree with this- we need something like a new thread to discuss new inquiries and potential end users. Like you rightly said, that will help us all ALOT.

YES SIR! I totally agree with this- we need something like a new thread to discuss new inquiries and potential end users. Like you rightly said, that will help us all ALOT.

I'm not sure if you want to discuss the domain and/or the price in public. I think PMs are well-suited for this. Of course in a PM, you can add more members so that it feels like a private room.

Moving on, as mentioned previously prakash.in & rental.in sold in the past week, in addition to these there were two more sales on SEDO:
nicobar.in $3,500
alphabet.co.in $1,999

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you want to discuss the domain and/or the price in public. I think PMs are well-suited for this. Of course in a PM, you can add more members so that it feels like a private room.

Moving on, as mentioned previously prakash.in & rental.in sold in the past week, in addition to these there were two more sales on SEDO:
nicobar.in $3,500
alphabet.co.in $1,999

Thanks for that suggestion. Please expect some PMs in the near future then!

Alphabet.co.in is a good .co.in sale. I think keywordacquisitions.com(the buyer) probably purchased the domain on behalf of a company/organization.

nicobar.in $3,500
alphabet.co.in $1,999
Thanks for that suggestion. Please expect some PMs in the near future then!

Alphabet.co.in is a good .co.in sale. I think keywordacquisitions.com(the buyer) probably purchased the domain on behalf of a company/organization.

PMs are a great idea. When you start a conversation, count me in guys.

Checkout: http://dngeek.com/2015/08/newly-funded-startups-and-their-domain-names-week-32/

From the article:
This week we saw a total of 58 startup raise a combined $269,298,200 US dollar in funding. The Indian investment scene is booming and buzzing with startups right now and India’s tech startups seem to be the investment of the moment. For every five startups on this this week we have at least 1 Indian startup and the majority of them choose to launch with the Indian ccTLD .IN for their website url instead of a .Com.

I don’t expect it will take long before .IN will compete for most registered ccTLD with other popular country codes such as .DE (Germany) and .CN (China).

Basically, .in are just starting to get noticed, dont sell for cheap, and expect inquiries down the road :) . Don't sell for cheap

See whois of Alphabet.in and Alphabet.co.in, they both match :) . Which means that the .in sold as well.

Not sure what the owners of these names have to do with Google.

See whois of Alphabet.in and Alphabet.co.in, they both match :) . Which means that the .in sold as well.

OK just read Morgan Linton's blog and know the fully story now.

Google is about to launch a new holding company for all gioogle businesses and apparently the name is alphabet.they are launching it in ABC.xyz. so my suspicions that thee names were bought in behalf of a big player is right. Those names were slight undersells.goes to show that we never know who these "buyers" are fronting for!

Sent from my Note Pro using Tapatalk

Oh...and google very likely the buyer of ABC.in too.its all coming together...[emoji2]

Sent from my Note Pro using Tapatalk

SOLD (Pending completion on Sedo)

665.in - $688 USD

655.in - $788 USD

This goes along with my other NNN.in sales on Sedo - 876.in, 654.in, 766.in, 566.in
Congrats man! are you the NNN.in king? :)
were these 2 names set to BIN or make offer? supply of NNNs is surely drying out.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom