Country flag
Hello all,

what do think of these .in-domains:

approach.in
fuels.in

appraise please ;)

Thanks
Thomas

There is an ApproachIntl.com in Mumbai and it looks like therre are several other "approach" companies in India. I'd say that Approach.in has a pretty good chance of receiving end user interest over time.

For Fuels.in, there is obviously a large commercial market for this, and it will likely become more important over time.

I'd say both of these are worth low to mid $xxx reseller pricing.

both are good domains plus one word dictionary domain :)
Approach.in is good for corporate purpose
Fuel.in also a good name to brand by oil co's or something like tht..

Edit: is iii.in urs ?

I would hold the fuels site for a couple years myself. Lol. That site is going to be worth a lot of money in the not so far off future. Usually the shorter the name of a site, the more valuable it is in the end.

Fuels.in is a good name to have, there! I'd say that that one would be worth around $750 now, but in a few years I think that it would be worth a lot more, perhaps even around $5,000 - $15,000! What with the current interests in fuel, that name is going to be worth a lot in the near future.

As far as approach.in, I would think that, as stated above, it would be a good domain for a business to have - maybe around $250 - $500 right now?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom