yogatips.in - my indian domain! ;)

IT.com
hello my old friends,
please appraise YogaTips.in
it can be a private blog, a company's blog, a forum, and much much more!

niche:if you do yoga, your brain will become sharper, your health problems will vanish and you will become my young friends :p . i guess everybody on the planet even in the america, london etc are also having big number of yoga gurus and fans.

provide appraisals in case:
1>i have only domain name
2>i have a blog on yoga tips, the niche itself!

ya and 1 more thing, do not put reseller prices! coz its not difficult for me to find end-users for this site as even if i stand on the street outside my house with a sale board, i can still easily sell this domain for $500 and website for $1500 for the website assuming a bargain for the buyer. correct me if im wrong!

thank you!
Abhishek

Last edited by a moderator:
even if i stand on the street outside my house with a sale board, i can still easily sell this domain for $500

Have you ever managed to sell a domain that way? If so, you could be starting a new trend.

End user sales are not that common. Even a place like BuyDomains, which has something like 800,000 domains, including a lot of top of the line .com's, a sales site and an aggressive marketing campaign, only manages to sell 2 to 3 per cent of their domains each year.

For a .in portfolio, the number of end user sales would be a significantly smaller percentage than that of BuyDomains.

Even if you've got a great domain, the end user has to be in the market to buy it, has to be willing to buy a domain at a premium rather than register a new one, has to be willing to buy at a mutually agreeable price, etc.

That's why, unless you've got an end user who has expressed an interest in acquiring your domain for a premium price, it doesn't make sense to value domains at end user prices.

well my friends have sold even useless domains from $500 for a nonsense blog like skizon.com to $2.5k for a forum like sitetalkzone.com on digitalpoint and sitepoint forums.
for the local public in india, a startup website design costs anywhere around Rs.30000 which is $550.
so i can very well guess i can sell it for this much prices easily to the same public as they would be feeling as they paid less money for it! ;)

your comment is good, but i would be more of happy if you can appraise my domain and put an appraisal for a possible blog i make there!

regards,
Abhishek

definitely worthy domain, yoga is getting popular day by day
that's why I bought yogapositiontips dot com
develop it and it will worth more than $500
good luck

hello my old friends,
please appraise YogaTips.in
it can be a private blog, a company's blog, a forum, and much much more!

niche:if you do yoga, your brain will become sharper, your health problems will vanish and you will become my young friends :p . i guess everybody on the planet even in the america, london etc are also having big number of yoga gurus and fans.

provide appraisals in case:

ya and 1 more thing, do not put reseller prices! coz its not difficult for me to find end-users for this site as even if i stand on the street outside my house with a sale board, i can still easily sell this domain for $500 and website for $1500 for the website assuming a bargain for the buyer. correct me if im wrong!

thank you!
Abhishek

Getting straight to your questions:
Low XX to Mid XX @ reseller value. This name was registered a few days back. Not sure if it was ever registered and allowed to drop. The reason being two words in the name. You can easily substitute "tips" for guide, info etc. In context for yoga, people look for guide rather than tips. So guide would be a more powerful word.

Depends on traffic.

All this is based on current trend baring luck.

Getting straight to your questions:
Low XX to Mid XX @ reseller value. This name was registered a few days back. Not sure if it was ever registered and allowed to drop. The reason being two words in the name. You can easily substitute "tips" for guide, info etc. In context for yoga, people look for guide rather than tips. So guide would be a more powerful word.

Depends on traffic.

All this is based on current trend baring luck.

nice thought! ;) but you wont get yogaguide.in for either low $xx or mid$xx and neither available for new registration! let people keep looking for alternatives as i have already done keyword scan and checked which domains have been registered already. so this was my only option! tell me if you find some better alternatives to yodaguide too :rolleyes: , i would register them! :p

yogahelp.com-2k,yogacoach.com-5.4k,yogaexperts.com-2.6k,YogaLens.com-5$!,these are live at godaddy auctions!!.in goes at about 1/10th(guide me) so yogahelp.com is 2k,so yogahelp.in 200$,similar to yogatips.in,
but no bids on any !!! so my best guess is if you can find end user 200$ around,otherwise reseller value at xx$,,i am new to this btw,
but as such it is very good in its own niche!! so good find,if end user deal good luck...500 gdlck..
btw look at my thread (some .ins)

nice thought! but you wont get yogaguide.in for either low $xx or mid$xx and neither available for new registration

Agree, if you take care to read my post, you would have understood that I have valued yogaguide.in more than yogatips.in As for giving you potential alternatives that are available, why not register them myself? ;)

Good luck to you though.

Ace, what do you mean by this:

Jeff what I meant was that after following the trend of recent sales and the value of premium LLL.ins, I had come to the approx. apprisal value. When I say luck, I mean getting the end-user willing to buy this domain for such a price.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom