Where Do You Think

taki

Where do you think that the world is headed in the next ten years. Many of my friends think we will be in a huge war that kills off a lot of people. I just don't think that is going to happen.

vlada

I am sure that in the next ten years the world financial crisis will be overcome. I do not think that there will be any huge wars in the world. But there will be some local military conflicts.

Mei

i am not sure what the world will be after ten years. maybe in some countries politicians will become more corrupt? i really do not have any idea. but i hope that there will be a big improvement.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Uniregistry Brokerage: Where Your Money Goes Registrars 0
domainking131 Bitcoin hits $16,000 mark. Where is it headed? Cryptocurrencies 0
Foroux Where are promos listed? Resources 5
K MineCraft Servers ... where can I buy them from? Hosting 0
tulip Where did you learn this from? Marketing Your Website 9
domainking131 Where are prospects coming from!! Non-Indian Domains 0
DomainSherpa Domain Name Liquidity: What is It, Where Was It, Where Will It Be? The Lounge 0
domainking131 Where Rocket Internet went wrong with India The Lounge 0
tithidomaintrade Where are you all from? Domain Appraisals 1
D Where to sell cheap domains quickly Business and Economy 0
domainking131 AT&T plans to watch where you go online The Lounge 0
DomainSherpa Where to Buy the Hottest .IO Domain Names That Startups Want – With Mike Carson The Lounge 0
domainking131 Where should I start my online career?? Webmaster Forum 4
S where to find best resource for joomla website creation Webmaster Forum 1
domainking131 Where do you store your Bitcoins?? The Lounge 0
CyberKing Where are India's Frank, Rick and Ron? The Lounge 2
techno Where to check for Dropped .IN domains LLL.in and LLL.co.in 2
domaindealr .asia domain forum? Where to find? The Lounge 7
domaindealr where to be or not to be. place2bb.com for sale Non-India Related Domains 0
DNJournal.com State of the Industry: 15 Experts Weigh In on Where We've Been & Where We Are Heading Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Where's the Afterparty? At #1 on This Week's Domain Sales Chart! Non-Indian Domains 0
Rajat Where to report for fake who is data provided for a domain? Legal Issues and Dispute 14
A Mitsu.in..where are you? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
C Where do you buy your european domain names ? Non-Indian Domains 5
K mitsu domain push, no clue where to start.... General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
C where can I backorder a domain when it dropped Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 0
D Where is the best .in Transfer in price ? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
Ceres Where to Find Results of India's Elections 2009 The Lounge 5
OzDomainer Where I Get My Domain Name Ideas From General Indian Domain Name Discussion 67
C Where to get rights? Indian Websites and Start-ups 2
Ceres Where Entrepreneurs Connect: YourStory.in Indian Websites and Start-ups 12
H where to buy IDN domains? Indian IDNs 12
chandan where is logout button ? The Lounge 9
D Where to find expiring LLL.in? Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 8
OzDomainer Where to watch for dropped .in names? Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 3
ekal FAQ: Where can I advertise my Indian domains for sale? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 37
D Where's the .MOBI section? Non-Indian Domains 5
djriel Where are you all from? The Lounge 256