Virtual Real Estate Game Website

Jack

VirtualRealtorsGame.com

BIN Reduced - $700

Offers - I am open to offers

Buy And Sell Virtual Real Estate on my Real Money Skill Based Game Website! Players use their own REAL MONEY to can test their real estate investor skill against other players -- and it site even offers a free 'play money' version as well. Players battle each other for winnings so YOU CANNOT LOSE MONEY. You -- as the site owner -- earns money by selling in-game upgrades -- earning you as much as 60% of all deposited revenues! People get EXCITED when they hear the idea of being able to play a Real Estate Game.
I will help you establish this site, offer marketing support, and give you the help you need to land on your feet with this.
I am also offering ongoing technical and marketing support to the site which means I will be working along side you to help you get this website established and profitable.
I have designed the site to be SUPER easy to manage -- building in administrative panels that allows you to modify all of the game and payment elements without any technical background. I also designed an accounting panel to manage all of player deposits and withdraws with ease. It is one of the most simple websites there is to run because of the way I built it. The only thing you have to do to operate the site is process payouts once every few days (which is almost automated) and manage your marketing campaigns.
There are no other costs involved outside of the asking price. I pay all hosting fees, domain registration costs, and my future support (both technical and marketing) are included at the asking price. No ongoing or monthly costs of anykind! This includes phone, email, and online live support. This is a GREAT opportunity for someone seriously looking to establish a mid-sized professional intellectual property -- and its hard to beat the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit Virtual events platform Hopin makes that .Com move Resources 0
Digital Pandit NamesCon opens registration for January virtual event Registrars 0
Digital Pandit NamesCon plans 3 events for 2021 and no virtual conferences any more Registrars 0
Digital Pandit NamesCon announces a virtual conference - NamesCon 360° Registrars 0
Digital Pandit ICANN69 will be a virtual public meeting Registrars 0
Digital Pandit NamesCon Europe has been postponed, virtual conference on cards Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Paje Howe will host a virtual domain name conference in June Resources 0
DomainFQ.com VrPs4.com | Virtual reality playstation4 | Non-India Related Domains 1
JackD #UDRP metasearch database falls into the virtual point Copyright DomainGang.com: https://domaingang Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Gaurav eVR.io|Virtual Reality, Vacation Rentals|No Reserve External Auctions 3
Merc Virtual.immobilien Non-India Related Domains 0
Merc VirBItcoin.com / virtual bitcoin Non-India Related Domains 1
techno Virtual Life - Top VR Domain For Sale 1
anquest MERA.com Sells For $132.5K, DesiWeddings.com For $1.55K, Virtual.ESTATE $8K | The DN Journal TOP 20 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
R Virtual currency domains...hot trend , bitcoin Cryptocurrencies 0
E virtual.co.in For Sale 0
C Creating ubuntu linux virtual machine on Windows The Lounge 0
S [WTB] Virtual Assistant NEEDED - Perfect english required. For Sale / Advertising 0
Jeff Virtual Hindi Keyboards Indian IDNs 0
D U.S. States, Cities, and Virtual .INs For Sale 2
Ceres Virtual Sweatshops? The Lounge 10
DomainFQ.com REAL PRINT |REALPRINT |REALPRINT.COM Non-India Related Domains 0
T Wedding Website Names: Real Examples & Tips to Choose a Perfect One Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Michael Castello's concerns about the domain industry's future feels real Resources 0
R Real estate expired domains -Backlinks Domains Wanted 1
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver: Domain investing coincides with Real Estate Investing Resources 0
Digital Pandit Real estate and domain name parallels Resources 0
domainking131 Real estate company files lawsuit after failing to win UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 5 Cities That Let You Buy Real Estate with Bitcoin Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Top 250 “Automotive” “Cars” and “Real Estate” .Com Domains Sold in Last 5 Years Non-Indian Domains 0
M Top real 2-letter short WWW domains like HD.ci - low renewals! Non-India Related Domains 3
M Real 2-letter short: EU.FO, UK.FO, ... Non-India Related Domains 4
Britney Can you make real money with Domain Parking? Development Options 4
Connected Real Estate Sites The Lounge 6
M L.GL - real 1-letter palindrome at Flippa now Non-India Related Domains 7
M V.GL - real 1-letter short domain Non-India Related Domains 0
M 1.FO - real single number "1" domain Non-India Related Domains 7
C 2bhkFlat.com | Premium .com Domain For Indian Real Estate Guys For Sale 0
M it.pn - real 2-letter short domain on auction. start 1$ External Auctions 2
wot Real Premium .co.in For Sale 3
M UK.fo - real 2-letter short for UK Non-India Related Domains 2
M 0.GY - real 1-number short domain Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 If you are into australian real estate domains, read this Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing TrafficSolved.com - For quality, real human visitors and website traffic! Webmaster Forum 1
M J.HT - real 1-letter short domain Non-India Related Domains 10
M V.UY - real 1-letter short domain Non-India Related Domains 1
domainking131 Realtor Bill Hauck shares knowledge about Real Estate Domain Names Non-Indian Domains 0
W India: The news that makes a real difference The Lounge 0
M UK.MK - real 2 letter short UK domain Non-India Related Domains 1
DomainSherpa DomainSherpa Discussion: .XYZ Haters Gonna Hate; Real Stats; Famous Four Fail?... The Lounge 0