Virtual Real Estate Game Website

IT.com

Jack

VirtualRealtorsGame.com

BIN Reduced - $700

Offers - I am open to offers

Buy And Sell Virtual Real Estate on my Real Money Skill Based Game Website! Players use their own REAL MONEY to can test their real estate investor skill against other players -- and it site even offers a free 'play money' version as well. Players battle each other for winnings so YOU CANNOT LOSE MONEY. You -- as the site owner -- earns money by selling in-game upgrades -- earning you as much as 60% of all deposited revenues! People get EXCITED when they hear the idea of being able to play a Real Estate Game.
I will help you establish this site, offer marketing support, and give you the help you need to land on your feet with this.
I am also offering ongoing technical and marketing support to the site which means I will be working along side you to help you get this website established and profitable.
I have designed the site to be SUPER easy to manage -- building in administrative panels that allows you to modify all of the game and payment elements without any technical background. I also designed an accounting panel to manage all of player deposits and withdraws with ease. It is one of the most simple websites there is to run because of the way I built it. The only thing you have to do to operate the site is process payouts once every few days (which is almost automated) and manage your marketing campaigns.
There are no other costs involved outside of the asking price. I pay all hosting fees, domain registration costs, and my future support (both technical and marketing) are included at the asking price. No ongoing or monthly costs of anykind! This includes phone, email, and online live support. This is a GREAT opportunity for someone seriously looking to establish a mid-sized professional intellectual property -- and its hard to beat the price.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom