IT.com

skyshipper

Country flag
hi
any ideas on this one-TABLETLAPTOPS.INFO

i guess it is a hot keyword and a bit of a generic too,

what do you value this one

thanks

A Good Registration.Avg Search Vol around 3k. Advertiser Competition is high and moreover The term is Powerful.

Should be worth high $xx to low $xxx

Ps:I am not a expert in this, my valuation might be wrong:p

I'm surprised at the the high search volume and that's great. It's also a solid commercial term. Still, the .info market isn't that great right now, so I'd say it's worth mid $xx.

tabletpc.info would be better than tabletlaptops.info though both mean the same thing.

btw.. do not go for search terms, because tabletpc's and tabletlaptops are a thing of the past and their place is good stored in the history books only xD. the domain can be used to tell how the tablet laptop was made and owned by microsoft and sold for few months until people stopped buying it xD the blog would be good and would get some $2 per day or so in adsense clicks! xD

sorry to be hard truth, but im afraid anybody would buy it! unless either:
1>the guy reads lots of keyword research ebooks and is adwords fan xD . you can find such silly people who even buy domains with old searches records, because their knowledge about seo, keywords and search terms research is limited only till junior classes and it will take them years before they graduate with peoper experience! xD .there are many such people on DP like forums who will bid like crazy for such a domain, excluding dp mods and admin who are smarter than the rat-race on their own forum xD. this place, dp can fetch you upto $xxx for such old keyword domains!
or
2>their grandparents left them millions to spend and they need a domain to play with xD take some of their money and we can do party! OK!

wherever you decide to sell, have a good deal!
regards,
Abhishek

2>their grandparents left them millions to spend and they need a domain to play with xD take some of their money and we can do party! OK!

wherever you decide to sell, have a good deal!
regards,
Abhishek
thanks!hoping to come across a netsavvy heiress/heir! who does domains too!( are there any?:))
I'm surprised at the the high search volume and that's great.
yes i came across it while going through thomasnet!

nice site

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom