SharePrices.in

IT.com

kussy

Country flag
SharePrices.in

Just regged this a few minutes back from the drop list.
A little information:
Exact local search volume in India: 12,100
Google results

Let me know what you think this is worth. :)
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi kussy,

When I search "share prices" on Google India, I see that some companies are paying for ads for this term.

Google's Adwords Keyword Tool indicates that this is a fairly popular term with approx. 49,500 searches in June (in India).

Also, it's a good commercial term.

Therefore, SharePrices.in seems like a decent domain pickup to me! (although note I'm not an expert in appraising domains). As to the dollar value, well...I'll let the experts speak... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
descriptive keyword, but, if undeveloped, i'd say mid $xx max. With development, the price will obviously be alot higher..

I think that this would make a great minisite because you could display fairly high paying ads on it. If you can rank for share prices, and update that information regularly, you could get a lot of traffic. Then you could put ads for credit cards, online brokers, forex courses, stock trading software, etc all of which pay fairly well.

I would say high XX to low XXX undeveloped. As Jeff mentioned development would open floodgates for money and the selling price too.

whois

Back