SharePrices.in

IT.com

kussy

Country flag
SharePrices.in

Just regged this a few minutes back from the drop list.
A little information:
Exact local search volume in India: 12,100
Google results

Let me know what you think this is worth. :)
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi kussy,

When I search "share prices" on Google India, I see that some companies are paying for ads for this term.

Google's Adwords Keyword Tool indicates that this is a fairly popular term with approx. 49,500 searches in June (in India).

Also, it's a good commercial term.

Therefore, SharePrices.in seems like a decent domain pickup to me! (although note I'm not an expert in appraising domains). As to the dollar value, well...I'll let the experts speak... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
descriptive keyword, but, if undeveloped, i'd say mid $xx max. With development, the price will obviously be alot higher..

I think that this would make a great minisite because you could display fairly high paying ads on it. If you can rank for share prices, and update that information regularly, you could get a lot of traffic. Then you could put ads for credit cards, online brokers, forex courses, stock trading software, etc all of which pay fairly well.

I would say high XX to low XXX undeveloped. As Jeff mentioned development would open floodgates for money and the selling price too.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom