Review my domain names

IT.com

nkollipara

Hi

Please review my domain names. Suggest me if any of them shall be used for domain parking.

istudy.in
iwebs.in
iresults.in
newcareer.in

Thanks
NKollipara

Re: Review my domain names + Added somemore

Hi

I have added some of my recent purchases. Please review and let me know.

ballons.in
grades.in
bikersclub.in
shifts.in
freecricketscoresms.com

Thanks
Naveen

I don't think they will get any direct traffic.

Would you like to sell iResults.in ?

Regards,
Neo.

Hey Naveen,

i agree , i have around 300 + .in domains parkign for last 1 to 2 years, i am not seeing any decent revenue comign for 1 to 2 even though i see decent ( 200+ visits for month) traffic for many of my domains. Start thinking to develop , that will helps.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Neo/domainpundit,

thankyou for the insight and suggestions. we are also thinking to develop some of them.

NKollipara

Hey guys, in my opinion .in are not set up for parking as of yet, .ins will be overwhelemed by content filled built websites along the same keywords etc. face it the type in days are over,content is what will drive traffic and a .in are capable if built correctly. I recently registered nyk.in and i am planning on developing it geared toward New York and the k for eveything possible in ny that starts with a k.
new york kids, new york knicks, new york kitchens, new york kindergartens, new york kings etc etc
in the end i may have a decent ranked website about nyk and also New York, then i might see some traffic, but i didnt or wouldnt expect to register a cctld and park it without content

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom