Registry.in Website Redesigned

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
The Registry.in website has been redesigned. I think it looks better and more modern. The new location of the whois search box is greatly improved.

What do you think of the new look?

I agree the redesign looks better. The website now includes a sitemap, which is something many people forget to add!

Unfortunately, many of the urls have changed and there are no 301 redirects in place. I'm hoping this is temporary, otherwise it's going to be fun updating all INForum's broken links. :eek:

Site is still in beta and it takes further 10-15 days to look proper.

Mitsu, do you know whether or not 301 redirects will be created?

;) Obviously, I dislike broken links and so do the search engines!

Today I have talk with .IN registry team and they said due to holidays same is delayed, may be by next week same will be OK.

There are still lot of defects , we already pointed them and let us see when their next week comes ?

What's happened to the list of INDRP decisions? It has disappeared. I can only assume it was removed by accident... :eek:

Oh the joys of redesigning a website...

Thank you, Mitsu! It looks like the web designers are now working on this problem. I'm slowly seeing some of the decisions being posted back up.

There is still HTTP 404 (Not Found) error in the site.Making an HTTP request and receiving a 404 (Not Found) error is expensive and degrades the user experience.

whois

Back