Please UnionTerritories.com

IT.com
I'm not sure that this is the kind of domain that an end user would be interested in, so I can't see much value except perhaps a flip to someone building a hobbyist type of site.

Every opinion is valuable.
Thank you.

And what a project in this domain can be done? Topic?

Union Territories like North East India are not always in the news. There is a good disconnect between Indians in main States and Indians living in these places.

Normally many think of Tourist attractions only when they think about these.

You have a Gem of a domain to constantly keep Union Territories in Focus by using it for Local information, Jobs, Tourism, Politics and News coverage, Leisure and Culture, Business directory etc. You will get a lot of traction(You can pull visitors concerned to this site naturally) when done right.

Go crazy churn your brain this is just a start :) Good Luck.

Well its a rare domains just like DracullaTeeth.com. Rare, high SERP but not very useful. The best bet, i guess would be to build any website with info on all the Union Territories and try and find a buyer. Or if you cannot spare the time just still try and find a buyer. I am pretty sure you can find someone to sell to.

Cheers.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcljewelry
Top Bottom