Elliot Silver's fundraising event for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - Please contribute to

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
Later this Summer, I will be riding in the 2019 Pan-Mass Challenge to raise money for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI) in Boston. DFCI is one of the leading cancer organizations in the world – both in terms of cancer treatment and cancer research, and my family proudly supports it. Since the ride started, the PMC has raised over $660 Million for Dana-Farber!

This will be my sixth year riding in the Pan-Mass Challenge. With the help of supporters and friends like you, we raised over $50,000 for Dana-Farber and its Jimmy Fund in the first five years of riding in the PMC. My fundraising goal for 2019 is $12,500.

This year, I will be riding the PMC with domain industry attorney John Berryhill. John and I chose the two day 162 mile route from Babson College in Wellesley to the Provincetown Inn in Provincetown. This is the second time John and I will be riding together.

If you are able, I would greatly appreciate it if you could support my ride by donating to Dana-Farber via my PMC fundraising page. I know that John would also appreciate your support of his fundraising campaign as well.

Listed below, are this year’s generous domain industry donors (or commitments to donate). I would love to add you to this list, regardless of how much you are able to contribute. I will keep a running tally of domain industry donors as a way to say thank you.

Full article

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom