Once the LLL.in are all gone, will LLL.co.in become more valuable?

A

Abstracts.tv

Once the LLL.in are all gone, what to do think it will do to the value of LLL.co.in? Will they become more valuable? Will they never be as good as a LLL.in?

I am not sure, but I hope they increase in value. I bought a lot more .co.in's when registering because: 1) they were cheaper to reg 2) I thought (at the time) they would be as good as .in's

What did you do?

Frank

FishSEO

I think the true Indian company use is seen in the .co.in registrations. That being said, lets say that there are 50% co.in registrations left, well in reality, since they are cheaper by half, that means in order to buyout the rest of the 50%, it would cost the same that it does to buy out the last 25% of LLL.in's. Which means, these domains are about a step behind lll.in, but not by much.

'
When LLL.in runs out, there will be a run on LLL.co.in. Imagine the power of the .india extension when both are sold out!

versu23

I so own LLL.in but my question is : can .india market sustain .in and also co.in if we speak about LLL? I am asking because LLL.us market is now silent after a jungle-period.

ekaln

Good point - there aren't many extensions that are able to acheive a complete buyout of LLL domains.

To my knowledge, neither .co.uk, .ca or .de has managed this yet so it may be a bit much to expect to LLL.in AND a LLL.co.in before, say...the end of 2007.

jagusa

Complete LLL.in buyout is unlikely in the short-to-midterm. Current registration trend of "all good letter" domains is about ten per day. The all-premiums are gone. The all-goods will probably take a year (alphabet except QXYZ). The remainder lesser quality LLL.in (including QXYZ) will not be bought out in the immediate future. The good news, of course, is that there is a market for all-premium letter LLL.in now. Keep your eyes open for drops, and carefully inspect the remaining "good" letter list for hidden gems.

ekaln

Agreed - theres a lot of these LLL.in which are capable of producing in the $8 to $20 range in PPC per year. So long as they pay for themselves, I'm happy to keep them.

steve said:
Agreed - theres a lot of these LLL.in which are capable of producing in the $8 to $20 range in PPC per year. So long as they pay for themselves, I'm happy to keep them.

This is the beauty of many LLL.in - they pay for themselves while appreciating in value!
One of the best surprises about LLL.in investments.
I am sure many of the 'good' LLL will as well but it is difficult to be sure until parked for some time.

italiandragon

This is the beauty of many LLL.in - they pay for themselves while appreciating in value!
One of the best surprises about LLL.in investments.
I am sure many of the 'good' LLL will as well but it is difficult to be sure until parked for some time.

where do they get that PPC?

thanks

ekal

My best results have been with NameDrive, although others may have different experiences

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
anquest Bikes.IN Sells @ $4,110 (A .IN Once Again Makes It To The 'Country Code TOP 20 Sales' @ RANK 13) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
T Beauty is once again in the eyes of the beholder Domain Appraisals 0
B 200-300 LLL.in domains for sale, Buy now and get the premiums LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
B Many LLL.IN FOR SALE LLL.in and LLL.co.in 1
D Want to buy : LLL.in LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
Gaurav LLL.in lot on offer | Reseller Price For Sale 0
CyberKing Grab these LLL.in domains before they are gone! LLL.in and LLL.co.in 3
Prashant Sharan LLL domains can fetch you good end user value in China Non-Indian Domains 0
T 16 x LLL.ins for $2,800 fixed price! For Sale 1
DaaZ.com HFE.in Tripple Premium LLL.in Name - No Reserve Auction External Auctions 1
shadow_domains My first LLL.in purchase via Auction @ DaaZ.com The Lounge 1
Gaurav Lot of 20 LLL.in names on offer (Liquidation price) For Sale 0
Bharat LLL.co.in for sale LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
H pxa.in LLL.in LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
Gaurav LLL.in wanted Domains Wanted 0
T LLL.IN NNN.in NNNN.in and single word .IN Domains Wanted 0
C Premiums LLL.in Wanted Domains Wanted 0
S 6 triple premium LLL.in's - BIN added For Sale 2
H LLL.in Bulk sale or single For Sale 9
Gaurav Looking to buy LLL.co Domains Wanted 2
JulienJ Winners and Losers; A Look at 3 Letter (LLL) Domain Investments Over Last 10 Years Non-Indian Domains 0
ourdotin FOR SALE LLL.CO.IN LLL.in and LLL.co.in 3
D qna(.)in, LLL.in for question and answers website For Sale 0
M LLL.in for sale For Sale 0
Sedi LLL.IN .CO.IN Mot.co.in and Keq.in LLL.in and LLL.co.in 2
CyberKing LLL.in for sale For Sale 2
S Triple Premeum LLL.in's - Closed For Sale 4
G LLL.IN and LLL.CO.IN LLL.in and LLL.co.in 2
S LLL.in's for sale For Sale 1
W Buy some lll.in. Each budget is at $1xx. LLL.in and LLL.co.in 3
franka My .GDN Domain Auction. LLL.gdn External Auctions 0
NYK LLL.info Non-India Related Domains 1
NYK LLL.biz Non-India Related Domains 1
NYK LLL.in x 21 for SALE For Sale 4
indy 1 BTC in exchange for 9 LLL.in domains For Sale 1
NYK 24 x LLL.in accepting offers For Sale 0
W Buy lll.in price at $ 131, meaning good price high! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
W The worst lll.in is that type! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
R High quality LLL.in. (IVO.in, FOP.in, TET.in...) Offers welcome. For Sale 1
I Buying lll.in or keyword.in domains Domains Wanted 9
S 9 LLL.in - dlu.in, rfu, gxe.in For Sale 3
Prashant Battul 3 Letter Premium LLL .in & LLL .co.in domains expiring list February 2017 Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 0
B lll.in up to 20 including chips For Sale 0
Daddy 4 x LLL.in for $175 Each For Sale 0
VKK LLL.co.in sell for bundle! For Sale 1
VKK Selling two LLL.co.in end with vr! For Sale 0
B Selling 3 lll.in chips For Sale 1
Daddy Set of 2 LLL.in for $350 USD ($175 Each) For Sale 3
Deepesh K Patel Brandable 3 LLL .IO Domains Non-India Related Domains 0
G Buy LLL.in and NNN.in domain names Domains Wanted 2