Once the LLL.in are all gone, will LLL.co.in become more valuable?

IT.com
A

Abstracts.tv

Once the LLL.in are all gone, what to do think it will do to the value of LLL.co.in? Will they become more valuable? Will they never be as good as a LLL.in?

I am not sure, but I hope they increase in value. I bought a lot more .co.in's when registering because: 1) they were cheaper to reg 2) I thought (at the time) they would be as good as .in's

What did you do?

Frank

I think the true Indian company use is seen in the .co.in registrations. That being said, lets say that there are 50% co.in registrations left, well in reality, since they are cheaper by half, that means in order to buyout the rest of the 50%, it would cost the same that it does to buy out the last 25% of LLL.in's. Which means, these domains are about a step behind lll.in, but not by much.

'
When LLL.in runs out, there will be a run on LLL.co.in. Imagine the power of the .india extension when both are sold out!

I so own LLL.in but my question is : can .india market sustain .in and also co.in if we speak about LLL? I am asking because LLL.us market is now silent after a jungle-period.

Good point - there aren't many extensions that are able to acheive a complete buyout of LLL domains.

To my knowledge, neither .co.uk, .ca or .de has managed this yet so it may be a bit much to expect to LLL.in AND a LLL.co.in before, say...the end of 2007.

Complete LLL.in buyout is unlikely in the short-to-midterm. Current registration trend of "all good letter" domains is about ten per day. The all-premiums are gone. The all-goods will probably take a year (alphabet except QXYZ). The remainder lesser quality LLL.in (including QXYZ) will not be bought out in the immediate future. The good news, of course, is that there is a market for all-premium letter LLL.in now. Keep your eyes open for drops, and carefully inspect the remaining "good" letter list for hidden gems.

Agreed - theres a lot of these LLL.in which are capable of producing in the $8 to $20 range in PPC per year. So long as they pay for themselves, I'm happy to keep them.

steve said:
Agreed - theres a lot of these LLL.in which are capable of producing in the $8 to $20 range in PPC per year. So long as they pay for themselves, I'm happy to keep them.

This is the beauty of many LLL.in - they pay for themselves while appreciating in value!
One of the best surprises about LLL.in investments.
I am sure many of the 'good' LLL will as well but it is difficult to be sure until parked for some time.

This is the beauty of many LLL.in - they pay for themselves while appreciating in value!
One of the best surprises about LLL.in investments.
I am sure many of the 'good' LLL will as well but it is difficult to be sure until parked for some time.

where do they get that PPC?

thanks

My best results have been with NameDrive, although others may have different experiences

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom