New .in Droplist Service - need BETA testers

hughesey

Hi All,

We have developed a new .in droplist service as most of the previously discussed services on this forum no longer exist.

We have been testing internally for some time now and are seeking some user feedback now that we've ironed out most bugs. As such, we're recruiting a few beta testers to try the service out and let us know what can be improved.

If you're interested, head over to https://www.droplist.in/. We've enabled user registration for a few hours only!

Any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread, via PM or via the contact link on our site.

Cheers,

domaining123

Thanks for developing new services dedicated to .in extension!

What is the main difference compared to ExpiredDomains.net?
Are you scanning your own database to detect dropping names? Or do you aggregate dropping lists from a panels of registrars?

BTW, various services and competition between these services is always good for us, customers :)

hughesey

@Jeff - the email issue should be fixed, thanks for pointing it out! Welcome emails have been re-sent to all users who attempted to sign up.

@domaining123 - We are only providing .in domains and currently track over 1.5M domains ourselves. I'm not saying we're better or worse, just another option who is dedicated to .in so we're happy to help the .in domain enthusiasts as much as possible with new features.

Ace

Hi All,

We have developed a new .in droplist service as most of the previously discussed services on this forum no longer exist.

We have been testing internally for some time now and are seeking some user feedback now that we've ironed out most bugs. As such, we're recruiting a few beta testers to try the service out and let us know what can be improved.

If you're interested, head over to https://www.droplist.in/. We've enabled user registration for a few hours only!

Any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread, via PM or via the contact link on our site.

Cheers,
I signed up but didn't receive a registration email.

Same here, I signed up about 3 hours after the first post, did not receive any email.

hughesey

@Ace - I have re-sent your welcome email again just now. Be sure to check your spam folder in the event it ended up in there.

@coreyg - We have a number of beta users that have signed up. We will seek feedback from those who have signed up and possibly re-open registrations for further beta users in a few days.

Reactions: Ace

domainpundit

Country flag
great to see a dedicated service for .IN . unfortunately, I couldn't even register .. What ever email i provide , its saying invalid email address.

upload_2016-7-24_11-37-55.png

hughesey

@domainpundit - registration was disabled as we were seeking feedback from users who had already signed up.

I have re-opened registration as there have been a number of people ask for access since yesterday. The more feedback the better!

hughesey

We just fixed a bug where the dropped domain archive wasn’t available for all registered members. This should be available now for all registered members.

We also added a page that shows domains that are due to drop in the next few days.

Last edited:

hughesey

Any more feedback - registrations are now open to everyone, not just beta testers! Good luck grabbing some good domains!

larryl332

Droplist is one of those services that I know that I need to be incorporating more into my work, especially given the amount of collaboration that I have to do. I am looking for more on this, so thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H For Sale - DropList.in - With or without site code&content. For Sale 1
Prashant Sharan Sedo routes its brokerage service through domain name registrars Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy monetizes mobile parked domains with a link to broker service Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan NameSilo announces a new drop catching service called Catch.Club Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy makes Domains by Proxy service optional for most people. Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on using domain escrow service to scare scammers Resources 0
Prashant Sharan You will now need a PIN Number to talk to Sedo’s customer service Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan NBCU brings forth “LX”, a new television service – Using LX.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Apple Chooses Apple.co/applearcade for its gaming service Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Ethereum name service launches .ETH domains auction New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Afilias will now provide Registry Lock service Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan MMX plans to offer Adult Domain Name trademark protection service Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan MMX wants to offer a service for trademark owners worried wrt cybersquatting Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Unlimited Name Blocking Brand Protection Service get better Trademark protection with .CLUB Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan NetSol, through its Certified Offer Service, enters the domain spam market with unsolicited offers Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy service still bombarding domain owners whose BIN prices are ignored! Registrars 0
J In Need of an Escrow Service? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Read and Comment : Which is the best paid software/service that you would recommend? Resources 0
Jeff NIXI and Service Tax General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
JackD Free reverse domain #WHOIS service from #DomainTools reverses #GDPR damage Resources 0
JulienJ GoDaddy wins customer service award Registrars 0
JulienJ Bed Bath and Beyond Acquires Beyond.com For Membership Service The Lounge 0
JulienJ New gTLD to increase prices 10x, add blockchain voting service New GTLDs 1
Irfan Shafi Domain Brokering Service For Sale / Advertising 4
domainking131 Is Godaddy geo service dead? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
C i-Store.in - i-Movies.in - i-Cafe.in - i-Service.in Reduced BIN For Sale 0
INB Launching The First and Only Official Drop Catch Service for .in and co.in Domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
INB Launching The First and Only Official Drop Catch Service for .in and co.in Domains Marketing Your Website 0
Dusart Best cart service Webmaster Forum 2
I DOMAIN PORTFOLIO EVALUATION SERVICE - 10 domains for $39.90 For Sale / Advertising 1
domainking131 Donuts to offer $10,000 brand protection service New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Facebook registers domain names for WorkPlace service Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 CRTC may not regulate basic Internet speeds, service levels: Blais The Lounge 0
domainking131 Chinese regulations shut down DN.com domain name escrow service Non-Indian Domains 0
M CN.sv (China Service) etc. Non-India Related Domains 0
anquest Messe.ONLINE Sells @ $1,604 | Service.MARKETING @ $1,295 | The DN Journal List of the TOP 20 Sales New GTLDs 0
domainking131 NBC launching SeeSo streaming service? Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Wine.CLUB Sells For $140K, Pro.FLOWERS For $50K, Service.BIKE €5K (appx. US$5,650) | The DNJ TOP 20 New GTLDs 0
anquest Commerce.ASIA Sells For $5K / Service.BIKE For EUR 5K (appx. US$5,620) / X.LIGHTING $3,999 New GTLDs 0
C i-Movies.in i-Cafe.in i-Service.in ... Non-India Related Domains 0
M the shortest WWW domains in the world service!!! Non-India Related Domains 0
D Vision Helpdesk Sofware v4 Released with ITIL/ITSM Service Desk Features. Webmaster Forum 0
domainking131 Domain Punch provides new gTLD Domain Drop Service New GTLDs 0
R Near.in that helps users discover service providers raises Rs 1.8 crore Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
D Has anyone used GoDaddy's Domain Buy service for selling domains Webmaster Forum 0
CyberKing India to get Ultra-HD DTH service The Lounge 0
C Is service tax applicable under this situation? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
D Which online business service do you need? Indian Websites and Start-ups 2
the_poet Is there anything such as an Indian Domain Brokerage service? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7
domaining123 Check IP website / My IP service Website Reviews 7