New .in Droplist Service - need BETA testers

IT.com

hughesey

Hi All,

We have developed a new .in droplist service as most of the previously discussed services on this forum no longer exist.

We have been testing internally for some time now and are seeking some user feedback now that we've ironed out most bugs. As such, we're recruiting a few beta testers to try the service out and let us know what can be improved.

If you're interested, head over to https://www.droplist.in/. We've enabled user registration for a few hours only!

Any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread, via PM or via the contact link on our site.

Cheers,

Thanks for developing new services dedicated to .in extension!

What is the main difference compared to ExpiredDomains.net?
Are you scanning your own database to detect dropping names? Or do you aggregate dropping lists from a panels of registrars?

BTW, various services and competition between these services is always good for us, customers :)

@Jeff - the email issue should be fixed, thanks for pointing it out! Welcome emails have been re-sent to all users who attempted to sign up.

@domaining123 - We are only providing .in domains and currently track over 1.5M domains ourselves. I'm not saying we're better or worse, just another option who is dedicated to .in so we're happy to help the .in domain enthusiasts as much as possible with new features.

Hi All,

We have developed a new .in droplist service as most of the previously discussed services on this forum no longer exist.

We have been testing internally for some time now and are seeking some user feedback now that we've ironed out most bugs. As such, we're recruiting a few beta testers to try the service out and let us know what can be improved.

If you're interested, head over to https://www.droplist.in/. We've enabled user registration for a few hours only!

Any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread, via PM or via the contact link on our site.

Cheers,
I signed up but didn't receive a registration email.

Same here, I signed up about 3 hours after the first post, did not receive any email.

@Ace - I have re-sent your welcome email again just now. Be sure to check your spam folder in the event it ended up in there.

@coreyg - We have a number of beta users that have signed up. We will seek feedback from those who have signed up and possibly re-open registrations for further beta users in a few days.

Reactions: Ace
great to see a dedicated service for .IN . unfortunately, I couldn't even register .. What ever email i provide , its saying invalid email address.

upload_2016-7-24_11-37-55.png

@domainpundit - registration was disabled as we were seeking feedback from users who had already signed up.

I have re-opened registration as there have been a number of people ask for access since yesterday. The more feedback the better!

We just fixed a bug where the dropped domain archive wasn’t available for all registered members. This should be available now for all registered members.

We also added a page that shows domains that are due to drop in the next few days.

Last edited:
Any more feedback - registrations are now open to everyone, not just beta testers! Good luck grabbing some good domains!

Droplist is one of those services that I know that I need to be incorporating more into my work, especially given the amount of collaboration that I have to do. I am looking for more on this, so thanks.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom