Like the new layout

IT.com
Hi everyone. I just wanted to say that I like the new color scheme and layout of the site. I especially like that the logout button is now on the upper right hand corner and easy to find! I think it would be nice to add a New Posts button to the nav menu when possible.

Thanks!

Thanks domaingawker!

There is a "Today's Post" button. When you click this, new posts are bolded and old posts aren't.

Thanks domaingawker!

There is a "Today's Post" button. When you click this, new posts are bolded and old posts aren't.

Thanks Jeff. Your effort on the site will be rewarded in the future. I have been using the Today's Posts button, but thought it only showed the ones that had been updated today. Does it also show the new posts since my last visit?

Thanks Jeff. Your effort on the site will be rewarded in the future. I have been using the Today's Posts button, but thought it only showed the ones that had been updated today. Does it also show the new posts since my last visit?

Good point. I'm here everyday so hadn't thought of that. Will get that added.

The New Posts navigation bar is back - top left of the sub-navigation bar.

I hadn't realised it was so popular! I'll start a thread for feature requests.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom