kari.in & rejected.in

IT.com

gentlesavage

My newest purchases are: kari.in and rejected.in. I see both of them can fairly goo estimates (especially kari.in) using estibot. kari seems to have multiple uses/meanings in india. I believe it is another word for curry, probably a last name from what I can gather, and a few other things. Rejected of course needs no introduction, we've all been there. Thoughts, appraisals, corrections?

Go Arizona!

I think your last ones were better. It looks like Kari is a Thai curry. I'm not seeing all that much use for the term in India. Rejected is a pretty negative term and past tense as well - it seems a bit awkward for a domain.

We are going to have to agree to disagree here, but not too much, as i always lean toward the negative. Kari is a good 4 letter cvcv acronym. Is a popular name 4 a woman. Is apparently an indian name. Is curry, and I don't think just just 4 thailand. And neither of us know what is a good indian domain. rejected is going for good money as a dotcom. Slumdog millionaire anyone? Depressing, modern, youthful, like india. The old guard is dying off.

well kari is like ..link/chain in hindi,good keyword
kari is not curry !!
no popular indian name kari (not that i know)
4 letter cvcv of course ,.in but,
yesterday someone got antidepressant.in that was nice,
rejected.in has got potential as a website ,no reseller val. (my op)
like your take on india,b.t.w. want slumdogmillionaire.in !!!

Kaustav,
Thanks for the explanation on kari. Seems like through my ignorance I might've actually picked a good name with that one similar to link.in.

rejected.in is a tough sell, I know. But there are possibilites as to websites. One I'm thinking of doing is creating a website where people could post about being rejected. It could work. I suppose it could also be a dating site with an ironic name.

The sky is the limit.

Yes dear, you've picked some wrong domains! None of the domains mentioned above holds good value. Sell them at whatever you can get and move your money to some other good domains.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom