Jewlery.in

IT.com

gentlesavage

Hey guys,
First time post from a beginning domainer. I've become really interested in domaining in the last few weeks. I've gotten interested in cctld's especially the .in. Well, I've made my first purchase and seek to get an appraisal. It's a very popular typo, jewlery.in. Was it a good buy? Or has the overexcited beginner goofed again?

I guess if you start tracking the traffic to the site you'll find out soon enough if it was a good buy or not? :)

i think that you did a voluntary job because if you didnt register the typoo then somebody else would have done so.

yes i also believe alexpooley that the value of your typoo domain will depend upon its traffic, but you know dude, that will take years coz the main jewellery.in isnt developed, so there is no question of typoo traffic until you get the main sites developed and visitors mistyping the name!

so im afraid to say that its clear that u have registered in a rush!

there are many more good typoos available if you have some more money you can consider buying these:
jwellery -h
jwelery
jewelry -h
jwelry
jewellry -h
jwellry

-h=hot typoo/recommended!
hint:always buy quality typoos when you buy else its useless and just waste of money!

regards,
Abhishek

Hi gentlesavage and welcome to INForum!

I agree with Abhishek - the value of typo domains depend on the traffic they have.

Thanks for the replies guys. What should I do now with it? Should I park it and see what happens?

Also, if anyone is on twitter feel free to follow me @gentlesavage.

Thanks,
Chris

Saw you on Twitter and followed you!

Park it for a week or so and see if it gets any traffic.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom