I'm trying to contact witha .in domain owner. Can you help?

primerlloc

Hi everybody.
I want to buy a .in domain and cannot locate the owner.

The whois data is:

[mod edit]
As I've checked, there are lots of domains with the same whois data (ex: book.in, Test.in, Act.in, school.in, channel.in, pool.in, blog.in, Design.in).
Anyone can help?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Have you tried email, telephone and regular mail? Are you offering a reasonable amount for the domain?

primerlloc

I've tried email, but no luck. I've dialed phone number, no anwer.
Did not send by regular mail.
I did not made any offer. First, I want to know if the domain is for sale.
Thanks Jeff

domainerin

Country flag
PM me the details. I might know him.

Edit : The address mentioned on whois is 40 minute drive from my place. Which domain are you interested in? I might be able to help you with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

primerlloc

Still trying to contact. If anyone can help me, please, contact me in private or at my email jordi (at)primerlloc.com.
Help rewarded.

Thanks

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton one the one big mistake startups make when trying to buy a domain name Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Ethos Capital is trying to vitalize the PIC and .ORG Stewardship Council Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan DigitalTown trying to clean up an ugly balance sheet Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan WHat on EArth!! : Why is someone trying to phish DN registrars Registrars 0
T Major TV Station is Trying to take my Domain!!! HELP!!! Legal Issues and Dispute 5
K Trying.in Domain Appraisals 0
Prashant Sharan Donuts readies .contact domains for launch New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Donuts will launch .Contact next week New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Using contact forms for outbound sales Resources 0
Prashant Sharan The 5 ways to contact the owner of a GoDaddy-Registered domain after the CCPA Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Contact the ICANN's Complaints Officer for your complaints Resources 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy Whois search page helps you contact the registrant with an official GoDaddy mail Registrars 0
D Cannot contact on Amazon number 912262824444 in panaji, goa Business and Economy 0
dibon Contact details Websites 8
I Contact 10 end-users for only $8.99 --> New PreSelecting Model- Sell your names with our new system For Sale / Advertising 1
DomainSherpa [Tutorial] Find and Contact the Right Decision Maker for Domain Name Sales – With David Kelly The Lounge 0
domainking131 Endurance International acquires Constant Contact for $1.1 billion Webmaster Forum 0
M 40 Premium domains for Bulk Sale - If interested contact me Non-India Related Domains 0
D Whiz.in contact details - URGENT PLS General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
R Script Writers / Alterations - contact me asap Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 0
todaynow can anyone tell me how to contact nic.sh???emergency!!! Non-Indian Domains 0
chandan contact me script For Sale / Advertising 0
S Unemployed Group, in California, USA, Seeking Video Conference Contact The Lounge 3
B www.eshiksha.in is for sale @ Rs. 20,000 contact @09343206350 For Sale 0