I want to write my own wordpress plugin

Xarzu

I want to write my own wordpress plugin.

Does anyone know where I can find a lits of hooks and filters and what they do?

Also, is there a book that is a good reference for people who want to write wordpress plugins?

shonmaster

You can check it at planetozh.com, I find it very useful and well managed. The book I find good is by Adam Brown, Hooks and filters.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan CFC Underwriting will write insurance based on your domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 SEO Copywriting: How To Write Content For People and Optimize For Google Marketing Your Website 3
domainking131 How To Write Perfect SEO-Optimized Articles in WordPress Marketing Your Website 4
techno How to write email to end use or potential buyer The Lounge 2
A Paying you to write on your blog or site ! For Sale / Advertising 4
Prashant Sharan After making millions for others, domain broker Arif Sengoren opens his own shop Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Airbnb Hosts seem to be building their own direct booking websites Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan DNW Podcast: Should you get your own TLD? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Godaddy now wants to woo domain investors in its own way Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan The recent UDRP decision for SteveJobs.com has its own flaws Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ How to Become a ‘Rockstar Domainer’ by Developing Your Own Domain Assets Development Options 0
JulienJ Should You Make Your Own Landing Pages? Development Options 0
JulienJ Does the Domain Industry Suffer From Own Versions of Trumpted “Fake News” Stories? The Lounge 0
Nishith What If Domain In Godaddy Auction Own By Different Person? Legal Issues and Dispute 3
Saki Doing your own SEO Marketing Your Website 6
Jas Building your own hosting Hosting 7
Dusart Daughter wants own blog The Lounge 4
Mallard Do your own promotion? Marketing Your Website 10
DomainSherpa (Almost) Free Email Hosting for Your Own Domain Name The Lounge 0
Tigger Do You Own Domains? The Lounge 2
domainking131 Mark Monitor Has to Protect Their own Intellectual Property Legal Issues and Dispute 1
domainking131 45% Of US Banks Own A .BANK Domain Name New GTLDs 1
domainking131 If You Can’t Even Remember Your Own Website Don’t Expect Others To… Non-Indian Domains 0
M To sale own domain Domain Appraisals 0
domainking131 End Users Don’t Own Money Trees Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 End Users Don’t Own Money Trees Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 "I Bought My Domain, So I Own It ― Right?" Not Necessarily Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Building .Buzz: How Bill Doshier Wound Up Running His Own Domain Registry The Lounge 0
DomainSherpa Eat Your Own Dog Food; Sherpas Review Drew Rosener's Portfolio The Lounge 1
domainking131 How to hide that you own a domain name Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Sydney joins global cities as applications open for its own gTLD New GTLDs 0
CyberKing BitTorrent opens Bleep alpha to the public (they dont own the dot com !) The Lounge 0
silentg ★★ SharedServerHosting.com ★★ Start Your Own Hosting Company Non-India Related Domains 0
the_poet Study: 70% of Indians Own a Mobile Phone General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
the_poet How many domains do you own? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
R Start your own hosting company Zero Investment. Its Amazing. For Sale / Advertising 0
skyshipper renewal notice for domain's i do not own, error or scam Legal Issues and Dispute 2
ebiz4india InternetDirectory.in - Start Your Own Directory Business For Sale 1
wot Your own registrar or--? For Sale 0
V Create your own site of small ads... and win some money Websites 0
I Computing in your own language is now a breeze The Lounge 2
dreamzgaurav Optimize Own Website For Bing? Webmaster Forum 11
Ceres 100% of Top Indian Banks Either Use/Own Indian Domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Gaurish Your Own Domain name registration service Non-Indian Domains 16
Ceres How Many Indian Domains Do You Own? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 24
T WordPress vs Drupal vs Joomla vs Magento vs Prestashop Webmaster Forum 0
Prashant Sharan How Morgan Linton launched WordPress site on his traffic domain from scratch in a weekend Resources 0
Prashant Sharan WordPress creator Automattic ditches a great feature for its JetPack plugin. Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Why Wix, Weebly in Squarespace exist alongside WordPress Resources 0
Prashant Sharan .blog + wordpress = 200,000 regs for .blog New GTLDs 0