I want to write my own wordpress plugin

Xarzu

I want to write my own wordpress plugin.

Does anyone know where I can find a lits of hooks and filters and what they do?

Also, is there a book that is a good reference for people who want to write wordpress plugins?

shonmaster

You can check it at planetozh.com, I find it very useful and well managed. The book I find good is by Adam Brown, Hooks and filters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan CFC Underwriting will write insurance based on your domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 SEO Copywriting: How To Write Content For People and Optimize For Google Marketing Your Website 3
domainking131 How To Write Perfect SEO-Optimized Articles in WordPress Marketing Your Website 4
techno How to write email to end use or potential buyer The Lounge 2
A Paying you to write on your blog or site ! For Sale / Advertising 4
Prashant Sharan After making millions for others, domain broker Arif Sengoren opens his own shop Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Airbnb Hosts seem to be building their own direct booking websites Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan DNW Podcast: Should you get your own TLD? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Godaddy now wants to woo domain investors in its own way Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan The recent UDRP decision for SteveJobs.com has its own flaws Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ How to Become a ‘Rockstar Domainer’ by Developing Your Own Domain Assets Development Options 0
JulienJ Should You Make Your Own Landing Pages? Development Options 0
JulienJ Does the Domain Industry Suffer From Own Versions of Trumpted “Fake News” Stories? The Lounge 0
Nishith What If Domain In Godaddy Auction Own By Different Person? Legal Issues and Dispute 3
Saki Doing your own SEO Marketing Your Website 6
Jas Building your own hosting Hosting 7
Dusart Daughter wants own blog The Lounge 4
Mallard Do your own promotion? Marketing Your Website 10
DomainSherpa (Almost) Free Email Hosting for Your Own Domain Name The Lounge 0
Tigger Do You Own Domains? The Lounge 2
domainking131 Mark Monitor Has to Protect Their own Intellectual Property Legal Issues and Dispute 1
domainking131 45% Of US Banks Own A .BANK Domain Name New GTLDs 1
domainking131 If You Can’t Even Remember Your Own Website Don’t Expect Others To… Non-Indian Domains 0
M To sale own domain Domain Appraisals 0
domainking131 End Users Don’t Own Money Trees Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 End Users Don’t Own Money Trees Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 "I Bought My Domain, So I Own It ― Right?" Not Necessarily Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Building .Buzz: How Bill Doshier Wound Up Running His Own Domain Registry The Lounge 0
DomainSherpa Eat Your Own Dog Food; Sherpas Review Drew Rosener's Portfolio The Lounge 1
domainking131 How to hide that you own a domain name Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Sydney joins global cities as applications open for its own gTLD New GTLDs 0
CyberKing BitTorrent opens Bleep alpha to the public (they dont own the dot com !) The Lounge 0
silentg ★★ SharedServerHosting.com ★★ Start Your Own Hosting Company Non-India Related Domains 0
the_poet Study: 70% of Indians Own a Mobile Phone General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
the_poet How many domains do you own? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
R Start your own hosting company Zero Investment. Its Amazing. For Sale / Advertising 0
skyshipper renewal notice for domain's i do not own, error or scam Legal Issues and Dispute 2
ebiz4india InternetDirectory.in - Start Your Own Directory Business For Sale 1
wot Your own registrar or--? For Sale 0
V Create your own site of small ads... and win some money Websites 0
I Computing in your own language is now a breeze The Lounge 2
dreamzgaurav Optimize Own Website For Bing? Webmaster Forum 11
Ceres 100% of Top Indian Banks Either Use/Own Indian Domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Gaurish Your Own Domain name registration service Non-Indian Domains 16
Ceres How Many Indian Domains Do You Own? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 24
Prashant Sharan How Morgan Linton launched WordPress site on his traffic domain from scratch in a weekend Resources 0
Prashant Sharan WordPress creator Automattic ditches a great feature for its JetPack plugin. Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Why Wix, Weebly in Squarespace exist alongside WordPress Resources 0
Prashant Sharan .blog + wordpress = 200,000 regs for .blog New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy execs talk about WordPress and the domain aftermarket. Registrars 0