I have the problem with Registerfly.

IT.com

vlada

I'd like to know if any of you have your domains registered with Registerfly. I have problems with renewing or transfering the domains as they seem locked and I can not get to do anything with them. The domains are expiring soon and I do not want to lose them.

Registerfly are scammers. Do your best to get your domains transferred away ASAP.

They've lost their ICANN accreditation - so they must be reselling the domains for someone else. If you can't make any progress with Registerfly, I'd contact the registrar that they are reselling for. I'd also contact ICANN.

It looks like they might be a Tucows reseller. You should be able to tell for sure from a whois check on your domains.

That is very good to know, since I have one domain with them as well. I think they need to go back to only having a handful as there is a big problem with this right now.

Yes, once a registrar is de-accredited..it is always better to move to a different registrar..nothing would happen to your domains as such, because some one else might buy their operations..but it is always better to be safe than sorry

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom