How to Sell a Domain Name Redux – With Adam Dicker

Everyone loves to hear about people selling a domain name for hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars. But a sales price of that magnitude is the exception, not the rule.

In 2013, Sedo transacted more than 37,000 domain name sales on their marketplace. The average price was almost $1,900, with a median price of about $600. The fact is, most domain names sell in the range of $100 to $10,000.

To discuss his personal portfolio statistics, I invited back to the show past Domain Sherpa Adam Dicker, who shares his strategy and roll-up-your-sleeves tactics to sell three- and four-figure domain names.

How to Sell a Domain Name Redux – With Adam Dicker

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan “legacy” .net domain name sell for five figure prices Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan For beginners: The Ultimate Guide to Sell a Domain Name Resources 0
Santosh M I want to sell my domain name carwalo.com For Sale 0
domainking131 Token Media moves off Token.com to sell domain name Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 The .Club Jackpot Domain Name Auction Results (30 domains sell for $74,944) New GTLDs 1
domainking131 How to Sell a Domain Name Resources 0
domainking131 Armor.com and Armour.com Domain Name Sell! Non-Indian Domains 0
D How to sell keyword medical .com domain name Webmaster Forum 2
D I want sell my domain name www.foodtech.in For Sale 0
coolhearts Domain Name TagsEngine.com For Sell Non-India Related Domains 0
V Name of domain viptovip.in is to sell. Quick ! For Sale 0
Prashant Sharan READ THIS: Morgan Linton on how to sell domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: Domain names sell for six-figures every day Resources 0
Prashant Sharan SZ.com is latest two-letter domain to sell to China Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Epik shared a video about premium domain names they have for sell Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Why did a four character domain sell for $16,500? Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ SIX TYPES OF DOMAIN NAMES AND WHAT THEY SELL FOR Resources 0
JulienJ The Castello Brothers sell the domain Traveler.com – It becomes a new crypto travel aggregator Non-Indian Domains 1
Santosh M I want to sell my carwalo.com domain For Sale 1
DNJournal.com One of the World's Great Domain Portfolios is On the Market - Why Skip Hoagland Decided to Sell The Lounge 1
Roshni When to sell a domain on? Webmaster Forum 2
D caargames.com domain on sell Non-India Related Domains 0
S looking forward to sell domain For Sale 0
Bazil patel weedpot.in wanna sell this smoky domain Non-India Related Domains 0
Bazil patel Bankerscheque.com wanna sell this premium domain Non-India Related Domains 0
Bazil patel electionticket.com wanna sell this premium domain Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 Why You Should Study Domain Names That DONT Sell Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 16 .XYZ Domain Names Sell For $379,376 At West.cn New GTLDs 0
domainking131 LLLL.Domains is formally Launched – New Platform to sell four letter domain names New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Jeff Gabriel shares tips on how to sell more domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
DomainSherpa How to Sell Domain Names Like a Super Seller on @Flippa - With Ali Zandi @FlippaBroke The Lounge 1
domainking131 FirePro.com and alphr.com sell for $15,000 each on Sedo. Check out daily domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
J SuperSkyShop.com ecommerce Domain For Sell Non-India Related Domains 0
R FIFA football youth world cup domain....should I keep or sell Domain Appraisals 5
C Traffic domain for sell For Sale 0
CyberKing Afternic/GoDaddy Sell $1.77 Million In Domain Names week ending 1/26/14 Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing Two .xxx domain names sell for $750,000 [ADULT] Non-Indian Domains 0
L Would like to sell below Catch Domain names Non-India Related Domains 0
webmaster75 Some domain names for sell Non-Indian Domains 0
domaindealr domain want to sell .com Non-India Related Domains 0
A Want To Sell a Profitable Keyword targeted Domain For Sale 0
M I want to sell my indian domain For Sale 0
tanveerakl Sell my domain www.fsharp.in For Sale 1
S Wts ^^ link /post sell all niche^^ ( more 300 site ) ^^niche domain & cheap price For Sale / Advertising 0
yashmistrey www.makemycreative.in domain with website is for sell ! Websites 0
O Travel Realted Premium Domain for Sell (.IN ) For Sale 0
ebiz4india Dirs.in - PageRank 2 domain - Hurry Up. Must Sell Today, going very cheap. For Sale 0
ravichauhan Page Rank- 2, Alexa-100000 around with 145 blogs domain for sell immediately. For Sale 1
S 25 Domain Names for sell only $50 each BIN AdvertisingBoost.com Non-India Related Domains 0
C Sell Domain Non-India Related Domains 0